OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

anyone know what knicks twitter is fighting about??

just seen it trending and everyone laughing at us :lol:

from what i’m gathering, ashley is trippin and macri didn’t even mention her name or call her out indirectly
She acting like Duren was a guaranteed future All Star, Didn’t even Mention what Sims did and running her mouth on anyone that disagreed with her.

Mitch, Sims and the white cat, what the **** were we supposed to do with Duren? Let Mitch walk for Nothing and hope Duren becomes a game changer?

Not surprised in the least it centers around her. :lol:

I used to watch KnicksFanTV regularly, when she came on the tone changed. Knicks Twitter weird as hell. It isn’t even about the Knicks it’s about the spectacle.

Last edited:
Not a fan of her bc of exactly this. She was always acting like she was getting attacked when someone disagreed with her on KFTV

Would still hit though.

I do not care about Macri beefing with Ashley Nicole Smith. All the BS of being a Knicks fan and now we got twitter beefs to dissect? Nah…. Miss me with that.

Man ....

I wont say anything because I don't want the "it's a different type of competition " dudes to come with the same BS argument. However, if you can't see it ... you shouldn't talk BB.

Back
Top Bottom