OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Spida would be OD on the xs guys in the backcourt. Knicks have their SG of today/future already.

Been looking forward to this. No IQ to freeze him out? My guy about to EAT.

Liked Aamir as well last year. Glad they kept him around.

Spida would be OD on the xs guys in the backcourt. Knicks have their SG of today/future already.

Been looking forward to this. No IQ to freeze him out? My guy about to EAT.

Liked Aamir as well last year. Glad they kept him around.

You're right ... IQ does play selfish at times and his low vision / passing skills are hindering at times.

If Brunson or Rose goes down, Duece should be the alternative. No experimental iQ .... we saw that and mid way the IQ we loved started to get heat for his horrible play although he was put of position.

Brunson is looking like a good signing thus far.

Reason I'm saying that is because Dallas has not done anything to fill that void and they really dont have much besides Luka.

If they stink our Dallas pick becomes that much better. Are there protections?

Feel like Leon is playing chees.

Brunson is looking like a good signing thus far.

Reason I'm saying that is because Dallas has not done anything to fill that void and they really dont have much besides Luka.

If they stink our Dallas pick becomes that much better. Are there protections?

Feel like Leon is playing chees.
Dallas is keeping Frank around so if the coach finally figures out how to use him and listens to the fans on how to use him, he should be an upgrade from Brunson and Dallas will be better.

Dallas is keeping Frank around so if the coach finally figures out how to use him and listens to the fans on how to use him, he should be an upgrade from Brunson and Dallas will be better.
NGL ... if Frank gets the starting job by default. I hope it balls out.

DAL pick is protected 1-10 in 2023.

Signings become official tomorrow so there may be more in this signing via trade.

in a perfect world...we'd trade Randle and sign Melo to backup Obi. i'd also like Trez on this team. not too worried about the drug charges bc its just bud, but im interested to see what type of punishment he'll get.

Nah, need him out the league because if he balls out we will never hear the end of it.
And rightfully so .... that be a rude awakening for everyone .... from haters to the front office to develop their youth. However, I seriously doubt it.

I turned a serviceable DSJr into a pickup game player.

As much as I like Fournier shooting I wouldn’t mind a trade going to Dallas for their trade exception. Either him or Rose can go there. This can clear up the logjam in the 1-2 spots and can allow deuce, iq, grimes and cam to play more

As much as I like Fournier shooting I wouldn’t mind a trade going to Dallas for their trade exception. Either him or Rose can go there. This can clear up the logjam in the 1-2 spots and can allow deuce, iq, grimes and cam to play more

unless we can replace Fournier, i'd rather we keep all the shooters we can get. Fournier from the corner is money. highly doubt Deuce gets minutes unless someone gets injured tbh. Cam will likely backup RJ with some minutes of both of them on the court at the same time.

Brunson/Rose
Fournier/IQ/Grimes
RJ/Cam

out of all of our wings, IQ is the one i'd trade that actually has some value. definitely want to keep Grimes and i doubt we trade Rose. that's Thibs's guy. Cam's value seems pretty low.

Back
Top Bottom