OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I think what would make me upset if we got Donovan would be hearing his nickname over and over, “Spida” super corny.

I think what would make me upset if we got Donovan would be hearing his nickname over and over, “Spida” super corny.
Screenshot_20220702-205128_Google.jpg

Brunson / Obi should be good ...

RJ anchoring the team is the goods.

Randle playing a good guy stepping aside and contributing both mentally and game is desperately needed and welcome.

Mitch shooting a jumper would be the cherry on top.

If we have the above, we def making the playoffs no less than the playin ....

Charlotte just lost a key part of their team.

Celtics
Bucks
Sixers
Bulls
Heat
Nets (if KD and Kyrie are back)
Cavs
Knicks
Hawks

NOT GONNA LIE THOUGH, the entire NBA has heat ... not like 10/5 or even 3 years ago.

My biggest fan keko jones keko jones & face of the 🤡 brigade floodarea floodarea .

Was the quote option not easier?
Bro don't get mad ....

I just made an observation and felt like teasing you.

You went into the offseason thread were everyone is talking about everythint but Knicks and you insert yourself with a random Knick opinion.

**** was random and weird and shameful ... but do you broski!

Mister Meaner Mister Meaner I love your passion brother. You bleed blue and orange. I respect that.

But you have to take these L’s like a man, just got to eat it. That Ivey **** was ridiculous.

It’s not that serious in the end anyway.

I haven’t even mentioned Ivey or anyone of the draft picks since draft night. The man Rose was indeed trying to make a move for him but ultimately the cost was too high. They didn’t see anyone else they wanted to bring on in the 1st rnd so they moved on from the relatively weak ‘22 draft. Keels gonna spend time in GLeague barring injury or trade.

Ok.

Wasn’t seeing me out here *****ing and moaning like my guy keko jones keko jones draft night. I memba, too lazy/ uninterested to go screenshot. Son wanna talk about shame.

If u must know keko, I was catching up on a few days of banter in there & addressed some ‘same ol Knicks’ commentary. They don’t really care when they be bringing up the Knicks. I don’t really care when I interject about some Knicks **** neither.

So yeah, imma still do me “broski”

No one’s mad btw, I’m just showing dudes the mirror. Shameful? Who the **** are you? :rofl:

Last edited:
I haven’t even mentioned Ivey or anyone of the draft picks since draft night. The man Rose was indeed trying to make a move for him but ultimately the cost was too high. They didn’t see anyone else they wanted to bring on in the 1st rnd so they moved on from the relatively weak ‘22 draft. Keels gonna spend time in GLeague barring injury or trade.

Ok.

Wasn’t seeing me out here *****ing and moaning like my guy keko jones keko jones draft night. I memba, too lazy/ uninterested to go screenshot. Son wanna talk about shame.

If u must know keko, I was catching up on a few days of banter in there & addressed some ‘same ol Knicks’ commentary. They don’t really care when they be bringing up the Knicks. I don’t really care when I interject about some Knicks **** neither.

So yeah, imma still do me “broski”
You really dont want to pile **** on ...

Like I said I was messing with you .... but if you must ... dont ***** up and go for it .....

Im here ... im not getting my *** ran out of this thread to find refuge in the NBA off season ......

No ones gives a F about your spoilers but I appreciate you hidding the BS that no one wants to read ... love you fam!

I have no idea what any of that means but I hope it makes you feel better at the end of it.

Have a great holiday. :lol:

Let’s al lhave a beautiful long weekend gentlemen.

I’m on my way to Long Island right now to escape these Knicks woes.

Back
Top Bottom