OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Cap is used up because it has to be. Flexibility within those contracts. And year 3 of a rebuild.

Miss me with this typical Knicks panic ****. That’s that Screamin’ A media hype **** that clowns let get to them. Not good for your basketball well-being.

The absolutely horrid basketball takes takes any sense of credence away from most of these posts anyways :lol:.

But then again Knicks nation is so large it’s bound to be filled with all kinds of nitwits and characters, right?
man all you do is jock takes and opinions from that one old dude who’s videos you always posting shut up :lol:

Ya dudes are wild man ... lol

Listen, just like I was against the Brunson signing, I'm against the Mitchell signing.

If it happens Ill be optimistic but I honestly think if it doesn't work .... we will be ******.

To the point we really wont have **** just in case.

On the we couldn't move, how hard did we really tried? We don't know .. we are just going off what announcers are saying..

^ speaking of garbage takes ian begley is trash... all he does is repost the takes from other guys and majority of the time hes wrong... he might just be as bad as chris broussard

Some of the biggest 🤡 perps already looking to deflect & defend.

I’m good tho. Enjoy the misery party.

We’re just here because we love the Knicks. We all have different opinions on how things should go - that’s okay.

It’s just jokes. (Even tho I really did think the guy in the video was Meaner)

I’d trust a Knick fan before anybody else. It’s like the misery has bonded us.

What you mean ? we dont have jack s**t lol
Some want Mitchell in NYC.

I understand dude has been an All Star, but I want to know what we have that Denver didnt have that makes you think we will go further than Denver in the playoffs if we make them.

Some want Mitchell in NYC.

I understand dude has been an All Star, but I want to know what we have that Denver didnt have that makes you think we will go further than Denver in the playoffs if we make them.

Bruh, as long as lebron, curry, giannis, tatum, hell even booker, as long as there still in this league, Knicks aint doing nothing in our life time. Embrace the chaos, I want mitchell so the knicks can look good on 2k next game

Bruh, as long as lebron, curry, giannis, tatum, hell even booker, as long as there still in this league, Knicks aint doing nothing in our life time. Embrace the chaos, I want mitchell so the knicks can look good on 2k next

Trust me, I wanted Spida but we went super Saiyan for Jalen ... so with Jalen I'm good with running as is amd work from there.

Back
Top Bottom