OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Thibs had a team with Elf as starting PG as the number 4 seed, the Thibs hate is way overblown. He’s stubborn and Def frustrating at times but is definitely one of the top coaches out there.

Thibs had a team with Elf as starting PG as the number 4 seed, the Thibs hate is way overblown. He’s stubborn and Def frustrating at times but is definitely one of the top coaches out there.
yeah and it’s garbage decisions like that riding with elf for so long that we got beat into the dirt in the first round

he’s a relic

not even one of the top coaches in our division let alone the league

Just finished reading Begley's article

Shame on Begley for disrespecting H20 by typing his name Alan :smh:

Begley doesn't think Leon Rose and his group get high mark grade for the Brunson signing

Knicks, MSG and CAA begun their relationship before Rose took over the president position. Dolan hired top CAA talent for the MSG CEO position in 2015. And yet they have to produce a period of success

Brunson, Thibs and advisor Gersson Rosa are CAA clients. Wesley worked at CAA

Knicks could lose a second round pick due to their violation of tampering rules in their pursuit of Brunson

The Brunson contract will limit Knicks' financial flexibility going forward

yeah and it’s garbage decisions like that riding with elf for so long that we got beat into the dirt in the first round

he’s a relic

not even one of the top coaches in our division let alone the league
B we literally had no one that could take over a game, if Julius was off, it was a wrap, we weren’t winning any series if Julius didn’t play like he did during the regular season if we keeping it real. We talking playoffs not regular season games.

Thibs paradox = He can turn a team around while completely sucking the teams moral and eventually crashing.

He would be a way better coach if he would just trust his players, and treat them equally and fairly. The fact that dude is incapable of adjusting on the fly and or give players a chance or hold certain playera accountable is detrimental.

I'm going to be that guy ....

I would of have 100% subbed Elf for Frank and let them cook.

I hate the fact that instead of letting our kids cook we take a "gamble" (not a gamble ... its plain dumb AF) in players like Elf , Bootay, THJr, etc. In other word journeymen to take the minutes and suck just as much as the guys you have. BS.

I didn't see enough Frank and I dont care who agrees.

Thibs definitely has his faults, but you gotta admit that he got a bunch of randoms to win enough games for the 4th seed. His inability to adjust and stubbornness is what lost us the series. He kept hoping that Randle would snap out of it instead of changing up the game plan. Could’ve ran plays to get him easy shots to maybe get him going. Instead, same **** every game.

kenny atkinson would’ve had that team in the second round at least

not about to give a coach who can’t make adjustments on the fly any type of praise
Well ... I will ... dude really came in and made us relevant ... even if for one season.

I think another coach wouldn't have been as successful short term but def would of have improved on year two vices regress.

Thibs has done that for almost every team, but again that's whwre the buck stops.

Not a fan of Leon so far.

Outside of not trading our picks, in hind sight every move outside of getting Rose sucked.

FXGEuXkXoAQ31_L

FXGEuXuWQAAvnRJ

FXGEuXlXoAIrqTN

FXGEuXmWYAAnggB

As much as I think KD is a *****, I think Leon should throw a bunch of picks / Randle and IQ.

At least see what they say.

and thats why they are a sorry *** franchise. havent been good enough to have that kind of pride. they need to humble themselves. but then again, thats what they get for thinking they'd be the team of New York.

Back
Top Bottom