OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

My point is not that we need to get KD. My point is to put an offer.

Here we go with the we dont have nothing of value.

Besides OKC, Pels and Rockets .... I dont think anyone has more to offer than the Knicks.

Screenshot_20220707-212804_Chrome.jpg

What is Phoenix or Miami can offer?

Randles attitude sucks tremendously but he better than Hero Bridges and probably Ayton. But its cool if they dont want him ...

Just asking why don't we have ****?? The narrative has been engraved to the point ya say it just because.

My point is not that we need to get KD. My point is to put an offer.

Here we go with the we dont have nothing of value.

Besides OKC, Pels and Rockets .... I dont think anyone has more to offer than the Knicks.

Screenshot_20220707-212804_Chrome.jpg

What is Phoenix or Miami can offer?

Randles attitude sucks tremendously but he better than Hero Bridges and probably Ayton. But its cool if they dont want him ...

Just asking why don't we have ****?? The narrative has been engraved to the point ya say it just because.
you’re ignoring the glaring issue of the protections all those first round picks from other teams have

Randle is not better than Bridges or Ayton. He just isn't. And yeah the protection kills those picks.

Maybe we did offer and it just didn't get leaked.

I think it's just us overrating our own prospects which is a common thing we do.

Randle is not better than Bridges or Ayton. He just isn't. And yeah the protection kills those picks.

Maybe we did offer and it just didn't get leaked.

I think it's just us overrating our own prospects which is a common thing we do.
Well .. if you think Ayton is better than Randle then .... so beat it .... i def dont see neither of those dudes being better than Randle.

And again the narratives about protections and having no assets ... check where it says own .... see how many 1st we have ... then check the ones with teams and those are protected ... then tell me if we dont have enough.

At the end of the day ... any team with KD and a good supporting staff is def making the playoffs and making a run ... so those "protected " in short term might beore valuable.

But again we have no AsSEtS!

I still think the best combo of talent the nets can get is from the raptors. But I’m not sure if they are willing to give up the house for KD.

might take an L and miss the game bc my wife wants to watch the last episode of Stranger Things...

Deuce about to get loose 2day :pimp::nthat:. The future.

I had been back and forth on the JB train but now after processing what this means I’m excited. Win now & win even more later.

I can kind of see why there’s noise about 🥀 being moved. The Bucks I think. Makes sense tho I can’t say it won’t hurt if it happens.

That’s honestly another reason I’d like them to throw that offer out there for KD still. Maybe even adding both Cam & IQ to the Randle/Fournier package. After that you have no reason to trade him. In fact, he’s the heart of your bench squad.

Then sign Melo.

But it don’t look like any of that’s gonna happen. Taj just got waived.

Back
Top Bottom