OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

murray trade confirmed?? :nerd:

4FBC95FA-6EED-4B29-AFC7-6E36AC66323C.jpeg

serious question...who still has faith in Randle? to me, moving him is definitely addition by subtraction.
I do but not in NYC. We already saw he couldn't handle the pressure and couldn't mentor the youth. His entire demeanor is detrimental to the team.

However, if he goes to a team that has a leader and established vet. The pressure be off him and his shenanigans can be tamed.

Lakers
Bucks
Clippers
Warriors
Etc

Or even a Miami team with Pat and company.

Spurs want 3 first. Make the **** happen

i saw reports that the asking is actually 4 unprotected FRPs.

I do but not in NYC. We already saw he couldn't handle the pressure and couldn't mentor the youth. His entire demeanor is detrimental to the team.

However, if he goes to a team that has a leader and established vet. The pressure be off him and his shenanigans can be tamed.

Lakers
Bucks
Clippers
Warriors
Etc

Or even a Miami team with Pat and company.

yeah, i agree. i just dont know if he is willing to play second or third fiddle. the decline started when RJ became the focus. Julius seemed a bit jealous that the offense wasnt centered around him anymore. i think Dallas would be a good fit tbh. him and Luka could make it work.

Have no idea what the Knicks would be doing bringing in both Brunson & Murray to “win now” without some bigger moves attached. Yeah, nice players but this appeasing for coach is against your own best interests Leon.

This half foot in half foot out **** ain’t gonna work.

Last edited:
ya murray is not worth all those draft picks...I wouldn't want both a murray and brunson back court anyway... it would have to be one or the other...regardless I think it would be unrealistic to land both...now if we can somehow land brunson and lavine then I would be cool with that...

what about Donovan Mitchell ? Native new yorker, seems to be done with Utah,, later down the rode, we will probably have to trade brunson or randle for Mitchell to match salaries

what about Donovan Mitchell ? Native new yorker, seems to be done with Utah,, later down the rode, we will probably have to trade brunson or randle for Mitchell to match salaries
Messages seem to be mixed on whether he’s going to ask out. Sounds like Utah would rather flip Gobert first. Either way don’t see him as a superstar but he’s a fun player.

If you plan on making a run at the playoffs by signing Brunson, Burks would have been awesome to have off the bench.

This is interesting stuff.

Back
Top Bottom