OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

we could’ve been off of randle this summer had we not given him that extension lmfao

that is so funny to me
we stay ******* up

y’all need to acclimate yourselves to seeing tweets like this now bc they’ll be in no short supply this season when we inevitably strike out in free agency

We basically signed Randle to an extension after having a fluke season and winning Most Improved Player. We're about to sign Brunson, who is really not the best fit for our head coach, and we're about to lose arguably our best rebounder/defender to free agency. All without having a legitimate playmaker on the roster?

Yeah, the Knicks are just fine. We won't win anymore than 30-35 games next season.

Yea Thibs holding us back more than anyone else.

Mitch is staying. Pretty sure they have an agreed deal. Zero chance this front office loses him for nothing and then doesn’t use the #11 pick on Duren, a legit replacement. That would be very bad organizational management.

Yea Thibs holding us back more than anyone else.

Mitch is staying. Pretty sure they have an agreed deal. Zero chance this front office loses him for nothing and then doesn’t use the #11 pick on Duren, a legit replacement. That would be very bad organizational management.

agreed. 100% would've kept Duren if they were gonna let Mitch walk.

Screenshot_20220628-145136_Chrome.jpg

On a side note ....

Screenshot_20220628-144550_Chrome.jpg

Katz really said we’re fielding offers for Randle? Wth is the point of signing Brunson then?
wE KnIcKs aRe!

I wouldn't mind it thought. Brunson cancel the Randle contract and Obi has a PG that can distribute. Use the Randls money to sign solid bench or find a diamond.

Just being positive.

Ideally wouldn't want to give the $$ to Brunson and would like Randle and Thibs gone .... but!

PS where you read that?

Katz really said we’re fielding offers for Randle? Wth is the point of signing Brunson then?

That doesn't mean we actually trade randle... I doubt we pull off a trade but if we do the off-season was a success...the front office probably didn't like what they saw in randle this season and are ready to give up his spot to obi

Back
Top Bottom