OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Any Big East fan in here is NOT surprised at this score right now. WVU was tough all year. And once Ruoff is clicking, it's a wrap.

damn that black light skinned chic cheerleader for WV was looking
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

Who in the world is #14 on Duke?

I swear I've never seen that kid before.....

McClure is Duke's scrappy dirty work player.. I think he's been there for about 3 years..

Take out NELSON NOW! .. or at least stop shooting... Dude is really hurting Duke right now..

This has been one of the best games of the tournament so far. Loads of intensity, physical play, going back and forth... Great game.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Any Big East fan in here is NOT surprised at this score right now. WVU was tough all year. And once Ruoff is clicking, it's a wrap.
That's the truth. The Big East is all about toughness and when you have it you can always be competitive.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Joe Alexander is that dude.

He annoys me. Dunked on a Syracuse player earlier this year and was staring dude down for no reason.

He annoys me. Dunked on a Syracuse player earlier this year and was staring dude down for no reason.

He already stared Singler down in this game.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

He already stared Singler down in this game.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm glad I missed that.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I watched at Big East all year, why in the hell did I pick against Villanova and WVA?

The only team I thought would flame out early was G'Town. And I still think they are about to get the boot coming up.

Uconn I figured would go far. But at least they have the AJ injury to use as an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom