OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I know. I believed in them
as did I,
smh.gif

you better hope your boys from Texas dont let you down. Miami might pull a fast one

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We'll see.. We looked pretty good yesterday.

smh.gif
Zoubek is like an automatic travel.. He's better off just trying to tip it back up

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

so you nters might like this one...

last night i was at a party (Arizona State student) for my frat at my frat house and i walk into the room where the dj is and everyone is dancin and guess who was posted up on the wall...none other than Jerryd Bayless and James Harden..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Bayless...cause of hate for the uofa team and he went to my rival hs here in phx

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Harden..i was like dude you have NIT quarter final game on the 25

roll.gif

Harden is the man. He is a beast.
pimp.gif

What up with West Virgina. There fouling all over and playing like
mad.gif

I hate both of these teams.

But since i'm a Big East guy, I'm reluctantly pulling for WVU.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

so you nters might like this one...

last night i was at a party (Arizona State student) for my frat at my frat house and i walk into the room where the dj is and everyone is dancin and guess who was posted up on the wall...none other than Jerryd Bayless and James Harden..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Bayless...cause of hate for the uofa team and he went to my rival hs here in phx

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Harden..i was like dude you have NIT quarter final game on the 25

only james would pull some !@%$ like this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
Zoubek is like an automatic travel.. He's better off just trying to tip it back up

So true. Dude went to the rival of my high school team and it was amazing how dominant he was though. Every night it seemed he had 35 points, 15 rebounds,and 6 or 7 blocks. He just hasn't been able to find his game at Duke. I'm still holding out hope though.

Im scared that yesterday, since Duke got scared by Belmont, they are going to come out with vengeance... and West Virginia is going to get crushed for justbeing there.

I hope WVU comes out and plays well (not so good to start), but I doubt that they are going to beat Duke this afternoon with Duke playing so bad yesterday.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I hate both of these teams.

But since i'm a Big East guy, I'm reluctantly pulling for WVU.
sick.gif

Same thing, plus i had Arizona Elite 8
ohwell.gif

This would help becuase no one else WVU going to far.

West Virginia wont get crushed, i see them winning this game, Duke lacks some mental toughness to me...they're gonna continue to need alot of free throwattempts to come out this one

beasley is a big kid

i appreciate stern for forcing kids like beasley to go to school

makes the college game so much better evedn if its just for 1 year

Are those eastern times Allen?
Yeah.

Until Alexander develops any kind of left hand, jumps off the correct foot and scores on anything but iso's....I'm not going to be impressed. I'mnot sure why the media has fallen in love with him. He mentally is one of the weakest players around, just give him 1 shot in the chest and you're good

Back
Top Bottom