OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

indifferent.gif

Best believe I'm watching this, and best believe I'm liking this.
smokin.gif

I have to believe Paulus has a couple 3s in him, though, probably during a Duke run of like 8-0 or something.

So we'll see.

Anyone who picked Dook past this round is foolish. WVU or Arizona was going to win this game.

WVU tryin' to put the nail in the coffin here...
pimp.gif

And how can you not like Alexander? His swag is phenomenal...
laugh.gif

Game.. Duke is done two years in a row before reaching the sweet 16.. I had Arizona beating Duke, but oh wells...

Originally Posted by redstorm24

alexander a poor mans len bias?

Going way out on a limb here. But Alexander is a poor, poor man's Hansbrough.

Just not as pumped up and excited as Psycho T gets.
And this is coming from someone who hates Alexander.

.................................I LOVE IT.............................................

Dookie did nothing but extend the inevitable the other day...........Glad to see them getting whipped.........
smile.gif

Had Zona beating Duke in this round anyway. My bracket is screwed I had UConn going to the Final 4. Henderson on Duke is the only one who plays aggressive. Heneeds to enter the draft this year. Duke's offense just doesn't suit his style of play.

I hate Duke just as much as the next person, but PLEASE, PLEASE win. I already got screwed over a couple times in the first round. I need ya'll to pullthis one out.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Coach K has been outcoached in both games this tournament. Dude must be damn near on his death bed.

Yes he has....

Its not him though IMO....its his players. So in a way I guess its his fault on the recruitment end. Guy has picked up some bums

After that game Thursday.. there's NO way anyone should have thought Duke would last the weekend.

Arizona shouldn't have been considered in anyone's brackets anyway. They Stunk and used up a good Bubble teams spot. If they are luck they could stillmake one of those other new Post Tourney Tournies!! lol

Originally Posted by DMan14

^ alexander reminds me of a KVH

That's a good one. But KVH was a much better shooter in college than Alexander could ever hope to be.

LOL...I had WV beating Duke in my bracket. Should get something for losing Vandy so early. That was one of my Final Four teams.

Duke really should be embarrassed though.

WVU can actually play better than this.

Alexander shooting 7-21 and Ruoff only hit 2 threes.

And yet, Duke is down 11.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Coach K has been outcoached in both games this tournament. Dude must be damn near on his death bed.

Hope this doesn't carry over into Team USA basketball.

I think the reason why it's so hard to watch this Duke team is one simple reason:

They spend more effort trying to sell a phantom foul than trying to finish the play. Quit looking for the ref to give you the ball.

Back
Top Bottom