OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

coach k has a couple of big men coming in next year he has mason plumlee and in 09 hes got some other 5 star but theyre both white

so prob zoubek 2 and 3.0

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Beasley is going left every time, how about forcing him right?

laugh.gif

I was just thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Beasley is going left every time, how about forcing him right?
He's too quick for the dude guarding him and if they put some1 smaller on him he just gonna body him, there a reason he the best player in theNCAA.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

i really would like to see KState vs GTown

All I know is that the Wisconsin/G'Town game will have a final score of 42-35....

Downtown...I agree with your points....but, there will be a time when Coach K gets that low post threat that he hasn't had since the landlord left Durham. He gets his top recruits, and I don't think it will be too long before he gets it right...doesn't take too much to notice Duke's shortcomings....

hopefully, beasley can keep this up. flowers is hot right now...but they're not gonna make threes all day.

wisco averages 6 3's a game...they have 7 at half. i hate that fluky %*@%!
mad.gif

b-easy needs to shoot 30 shots a game and walker needs to shoot 20. young and stewart are useless.
smh.gif

b-easy does indeed have aquas on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he's been rockin them all season

Damn, can anyone stop Beasley?
no. the only person that contain b-easy is himself, with foul trouble. he's a MAN amongst boys and in today's case, he's a man amongstgoons.

Originally Posted by redstorm24

dude if you could have a threesome with any 2 people who would it be? beasley and zimmerman?

Don't hate on JRain
smh.gif

K-State not giving enough help to Beasley.

This game is boring, how about Purdue/Xavier.
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Duke. Another year, same story. Glad they lost, helped my bracket out.
smokin.gif

Let's go Wisconsin.

People actually had Duke beating WVU? You should have seen this a mile away. Reminiscent of WVU beating Wake back in 2005. But not as big a shocker here.

Back
Top Bottom