OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

i wish kevin jones had chosen st johns but he made the right move

the way huggins develops tweeners will make kevin into a stud

we're talking about right now, i dont think anyone is insulting their all-time program/record.
No I get it - some people get it, that's it's just recently.. But if you say something like "this is what duke always does",you're lying.. there was no other team you could depend on more to make the sweet 16 every year until 2 years ago.

Now I don't really think there's a program with that kind of reliability for making the 3rd round anywhere.. that's why it was so special for themto have that run, despite underperforming against their seed in a few of their 3rd round years.

Green, a Leyden alum.
pimp.gif

but I still have Xavier going to the 4.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

WHAT THE #%%+ ARE YOU DOING CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these fools take off the ending of xavier VS purdue for this trashy +%* Kansas VS UNLV game.

GET THE #%%+ OUT OF HERE

im on the west coast. the +#!%$*$ game we suppose to have is Stanford VS marquette anyways then they put this crap on

Xavier just had too much maturity and the players knew what to do in crunch time. But things are looking real bright for the next 2-3 years at Purdue.Can't wait till next season.

wow, trent johnson got run out, lol

big trouble for stanford

was the ending of xavier and purdue long or what?!

Wow - refs have to do a better job there, you can't throw a coach out in such a crucial spot... when you T him up the first time, you go over to him andhear his side, you don't hide on the other side of the court like that.

I don't know what he said - but as an official, you do everything you can to keep coaches in the game, no matter what they're saying.. they have toreally do something obscene to be tossing them out in the 2nd round of the tournament.. i predict that official gets reprimanded.. not saying he wasn'tright by the book for giving that T, but you've gotta show some restraint.

All I know is that the Wisconsin/G'Town game will have a final score of 42-35....
laugh.gif

best game I've seen Trevon play, he was ballin today
pimp.gif

if Marquette can get the win too, will be a great day!

Back
Top Bottom