OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

srvballer wrote:

And then there were 32.
smokin.gif

But forreal, this is where it starts to get interesting

Michigan State .vs. Pittsburgh, West Virginia .vs. Duke, Kansas State .vs. Wisconsin, Notre Dame .vs. Washington St., Marquette .vs. Stanford

All that's just tomorrow
devil.gif

Much more madness this year than last March. I'm 25/32 with 13 left of my Sweet 16 (Lost USC and everything from Tampa) and all of my Elite 8 left soI'm not doing too bad.

23 right...but so far only lost USC out of my sweet 16 teams, so if sat/sun works out for me i could still have a pretty good bracket.

I lost two sweet 16 teams.

Thanks Clemson. 24/32 i'm not TOO upset, but we'll see what happens this round.

I am in DC for games today...was there Thursday too, I loved the Verizon Center all unite and boo Duke against Belmont
laugh.gif
. I was at the VCU/Duke game lastyear and if Belmont took care of business I would of proclaimed myself a blue devil killer
pimp.gif

Well lets hope WV takes care of business today. I think Purude/Xavier should be a good game too.

Totally terrible in all my brackets. Oh well.

I knew Clemson sucked. I can't believe they lost though after jumping out to that big lead.

I really need Purdue to beat Xavier. I just don't know if they are to young for the good Xavier team.

Allen3xis... I want to say thank you for giving me that Siena victory. You sounded so confident in that pick and all year you have proved to be extremely knowledgable, so I went ride or die with it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the way my bracket has gone, that was the only pick worth endorsing
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I feel like Beasley takes over today. That match up is great.

Pitt and MSU is going to be ridiculously phyiscal

Schedule for Sunday, CBS feels like they need to keep their prime time lineup, so no night games.

• TAMPA
No. 12 Villanova vs. No. 13 Siena, 12:10
No. 12 Western Kentucky vs. No. 13 San Diego, 2:40

• RALEIGH
No. 2 Georgetown vs. No. 10 Davidson, 2:50
No. 1 North Carolina vs. No. 9 Arkansas, 5:20

• LITTLE ROCK
No. 2 Texas vs. No. 7 Miami, 2:15
No. 1 Memphis vs. No. 8 Mississippi State, 4:45

• BIRMINGHAM
No. 2 Tennessee vs. No. 7 Butler, 2:30
No. 3 Louisville vs. No. 6 Oklahoma, 5

i heard it was a strain is it now diagnosed as a tear

if so then man i feel for aj he has a bright future in front of him but is always facing obstacles

btw i need arkansas to upset unc

indiana blows

My picks.

West Virgina over Duke by 5.

Washington State over Notre Dame by 8

Kansas State over Wisconsin by 3

Xavier over Purdue by 5.

Kansas over UNLV by 16

Stanford over Marquette by 10

Michigan State over Pitt by 4

UClA over Texas A&M by 11

I can't wait for the State/Pitt game. Both teams play that physical football style of basketball so it will be a very close game.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Totally terrible in all my brackets. Oh well.

I knew Clemson sucked. I can't believe they lost though after jumping out to that big lead.

I know. I believed in them
frown.gif

so you nters might like this one...

last night i was at a party (Arizona State student) for my frat at my frat house and i walk into the room where the dj is and everyone is dancin and guess whowas posted up on the wall...none other than Jerryd Bayless and James Harden..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Bayless...cause of hate for the uofa team and he went to my rival hs here in phx

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Harden..i was like dude you have NIT quarter final game on the 25

Back
Top Bottom