OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

Quinn/Estes were about to end Brody.

Intense episode, but i really wanted to see Roya Hammad and Abu Nazir do something.

Chris is really stupid/annoying.

Last edited:
Great ep and I love seeing ol girl naked but I felt it's getting tired and old with this triangle turned square relationship. There was no reasoning on her jumping in bed with Mike other than being close to him. She coming off a real grade A garden tool especially after hearing Mike say stuff like he thought he did Brody wrong coming back without him. At least when Brody started banging Carrie again they addressed what he did to her, harped on how they made each other feel, and as actors really make it seem like these characters are just right for each other despite with the ridiculous circumstances. Love seeing Jessica naked though. Only other hope is that somebody bangs Roya.

The daughter is finally getting on my nerves. Saying some cold blooded **** about her father. 8 years of no discipline while he's being tortured talking about she wished he never came back. Thought there was a connection when she found out he's Muslim but she back tracked on it when talking with the mother.

Whole ep though, and I'm still waiting for it, I was expecting it to be revealed that Brody was a triple agent due to having some weird deeper religious connection to Nazir than his relationship with Carrie. Wanted to seem some next **** where a completely other terrorist attack goes down and then we see the flashback with Brody and Nazir where he tells him everything and they set up a new plan.

Never really considered dude was there to kill Brody and the deal was not legit. I just figured he was either on drugs or use to be crazy like Carrie. He's a shifty ************. The fact he was about to kill Brody is crazy. It was funny how Saul and the two spooks for hire were spending time investigating dude while they were monitoring a possible terrorist attack.

Hope Brody kills the guy, which I really expect and he somehow managed to still become the next VP just so I can see more of this.

great episode. just when i think this show is close to using up all the angles it can given its premise, they come at me with the quinn thing. brody is hiding something. otherwise i think they would have shown him and abu-nazir's exchange in real time, not via some hearsay account where we know brody left out at least one part, the praying. i'm pretty hyped about where this season is heading

As a viewer, do we trust Brody's recollection of the events/intel he was giving Carrie, Saul, Quinn, & Estes? I was floored when they revealed Quinn's wet work objective...I wonder what they do with Roya & the rest of the cell they captured...

Jessica is obviously hot, but she's getting on my nerves, she just got told to keep it cool when the family got to speak to Brody & she proceeds to ask if he can tell her anything...What the heck seriously? Your going to ask for national security intel over the frickin' phone? SMH at her & the daughter...

Damn, what are they going to cover in the final 3 episodes....

Showtime's youtube channel has a clip from next week's episode where Saul meets up with Dar Adal who speaks to his former protege with a lot of disdain...Trying to embed the link but it keeps showing a Dexter clip so here's the link also...

Last edited:
What 
smokin.gif
 episode... just more twists!  

And WTH, this thread is hardly moving, especially vs. The Walking Dead thread! Then again, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. 
ohwell.gif

Do I trust Brody's account of the events? Yes, I guess I do... except for the prayer part, which I can understand him withholding. I'd like to give him the benefit of a doubt anyway.

Never really had much of a problem with Dana, until this episode.  At the same time, I had to consider that she was still a teenager (going thru her rebellious-phase) and that the only thing on her mind right now (its probably only been a few days) is her encounter with the daughter of the lady she killed.

Chris is just 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Quinn... that mysterious mofo! 

When Virgil and Max were at his apartment, they took a pic of his door before entering... what was the anti-intrusion device there?

Only 3 more episodes? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
There are little questions about the latest episode aside from whether or not Brody told the CIA team everything. What was he writing once he called Carrie after Nazir released him? What did Brody do for an hour after he called Carrie while in Baltimore look for Bunk or Marlo? What did Nazir mean when he told Brody, “This is where we say good-bye forever, if all goes well.”

This was a great episode. That being said, Jess and Dana are getting on my damn nerves. Someone needs to shoot Jessica and Dana already or something. :lol: It was nice seeing the goods and all but she's getting on Lori status for me. Also the daughter is an annoying character as well. I hope Brody beats Mikes *** again. :lol:

And do I believe Brody's story? Yes, I guess I do as well. I mean the preview of the next episode confirmed (for me atleast) that Brody is really trying to help out the CIA. But that new mysterious dude might be working with Nazir or Estes or BOTH!

a few episodes back when they first took brody in and interrogated him...it was clear that quinn was not just an analyst when he stuck a knife into brody's hand. and now they revealed what they intended to do: "kill terrorist". if you watch the preview for next week's episode, carrie was involved in a car accident and went missing. sounds like estes, quinn, and that new guy are trying to kill carrie too. use their assets until needed and murder them in cold blood.

sounds like a bit of social commentary/conspiracy theory by the writer's of the show. i love it! and then abu nazeer saying "we dont hide like bin laden". more shots fired!

i think this episode was showing how homeland security has gone above the law on how they interrogate suspected terrorist and prosecute terrorist. straight murder them without trial. if anyone is interested, here's the law signed in 2012:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr1540enr/pdf/BILLS-112hr1540enr.pdf

the relevant section is page 265/565 section 1021 and 1022

Subtitle D—Counterterrorism
SEC. 1021. AFFIRMATION OF AUTHORITY OF THE ARMED FORCES OF
THE UNITED STATES TO DETAIN COVERED PERSONS
PURSUANT TO THE AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF MILITARY
FORCE.
(a) IN GENERAL.—Congress affirms that the authority of the
President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to
the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107–40;
50 U.S.C. 1541 note) includes the authority for the Armed Forces
of the United States to detain covered persons (as defined in subsection
(b)) pending disposition under the law of war.
(b) COVERED PERSONS.—A covered person under this section
is any person as follows:
(1) A person who planned, authorized, committed, or aided
the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001,
or harbored those responsible for those attacks.
(2) A person who was a part of or substantially supported
al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged
in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners,
including any person who has committed a belligerent act or
has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy
forces.
(c) DISPOSITION UNDER LAW OF WAR.—The disposition of a
person under the law of war as described in subsection (a) may
include the following:
(1) Detention under the law of war without trial until
the end of the hostilities authorized by the Authorization for
Use of Military Force.

(2) Trial under chapter 47A of title 10, United States
Code (as amended by the Military Commissions Act of 2009
(title XVIII of Public Law 111–84)).
(3) Transfer for trial by an alternative court or competent
tribunal having lawful jurisdiction.
(4) Transfer to the custody or control of the person’s country
of origin, any other foreign country, or any other foreign entity.

Another preview from episode 10...

Embed option from youtube keeps providing the wrong vid so here's the link

Last edited:
******g crazy episode! I always thought Quinn was a little snake, and I'm starting to think the same about Estes.
I don't even know what to think about Brody anymore..
Jess lookin' right as always :smokin
And how old is Chris supposed to be? They treat him like a 5 year-old :lol:

******g crazy episode! I always thought Quinn was a little snake, and I'm starting to think the same about Estes.
I don't even know what to think about Brody anymore..
Jess lookin' right as always :smokin
And how old is Chris supposed to be? They treat him like a 5 year-old :lol:

I always thought Quinn & Estes were sneaky two faced MFers from jump. Hope both of them get erased at some point soon.

Season has been on point so far. :pimp:

That scene transition in episode 8 from Carrie getting her guts pounded out by Brody to Saul listening in looking all dejected was priceless. :lol:

Damn yall want everybody dead.
laugh.gif

Not sure whats going to happen with the Quinn angle... I wonder how they would have played it if he did off Brody... Probably just make him disappear and write it off that Nazir did something to him.

i think carrie will kill off quinn to protect brody

also wtf was up with that operation?! these are CIA agents! you DO NOT move in on the target unless you have VISUAL CONFIRMATION! :smh:

i was like WTF! let them drive back to follow them and catch (maybe) more terrorists...

Anyone else want to beat the **** out of Dana? I cant stand that girl!
And why is Brody's son such a (*#&(*$&$(*

Last edited:
What :smokin  episode... just more twists!  

Quinn... that mysterious mofo! 
When Virgil and Max were at his apartment, they took a pic of his door before entering... what was the anti-intrusion device there?

Only 3 more episodes? :smh:

Yea, there was a hair on the door. [humblebrag] I was able to see it on my 60' [/humblebrag]

Am I the only one that likes Quinn/John Doe?

Finally caught up on the last two episodes. That sex scene was OD ... just when I unmuted my speakers, thinking these guys talking in the office means its over nope. That actress playing the cop was :smokin. I loved how she kept giving Saul the business. I don't think the bombing was the actual plan, just a bone Abu Nasir threw Brody in good faith so that he could keep his cover... Sorta along the lines that if it went through great, if it didn't great... It makes no sense all that talk about him being on the front lines, then he ends up not being there.

Brody being murked is to be expected, he just knows too much about everyone involved. He's also shown that he can't handle the heat or that he knows how to spin a story in his favor. Brody just isn't a politician [if you know what I mean] and that's what he needs to be in order to both survive and have their trust. I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same to Carrie.

Carrie and her crazy eyes piss me off.... Has me hoping Brody, whether or not he's a terrorist, 'wins' :lol:

Chris is lowkey my favorite character, he's like Homeland's version of Kevin from The Office :lol:

Every time episode my mind is blown that Brody, Estes, and Quinn are all British actors.

Back
Top Bottom