OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

:lol:

There's no way they kill off Brody and/or Carrie. They may try, but no way they go through with it. Season 3 already confirmed. Both actors got Emmy's for acting.

I'm pretty confident Brody is gonna kill Quinn and anybody else that tries to kill him in the finale.

It would be funny if Carried died and Brody went full terrorist mode.

Last edited:
Claire Danes is getting an award for that conversation. Beyond :smokin

EDIT

Oh ****, Damian Lewis is getting several awards for killing the VP :wow: Son is a quintuple agent!

This show is too great. TOOOOOO short of an ep though.

Last edited:
man post some god damn mother ******g spoilers dude

man post some god damn mother ******g spoilers dude
After the attack is stopped Carrie tells Brody he's gonna get his deal with the AG after he resigns from congress and fills in the VP
Claire gets in a car crash and gets taken by Nazir's ppl
Saul finds out that Peter Quinn is working for that other guy and gets jammed up cuz of speaking on it
Brody and his wife both kinda know they've been cheating on each other with Mike and Carrie
Dana is still annoying, the VP's son is getting night terrors from the hit and run and tries to use that to get some yambs but it aint happening
That one analyst dudes comes back
They find out Carrie was taken and can't do ****
Nazir ransoms Carrie so that Brody will give him the VP's heart defibrillator or pace maker serial # or something that he keeps in his office
Nazir and Carrie have a cool conversation about this war/terrorists as they see it
Brody manages to get Carrie freed by swearing on Izza's soul
Brody not only gives Nazir the serial # so that one of his tech guys can induce a heart attack but he guarantees the VP dies as he tells him off as he's dying
Carrie calls Saul and them so they can pick her up but she decides to go back and find Nazir to find an empty factory or something, she opens the door and the screen goes black

Shorter ep, like 45 min instead of the usual 50

Preview shows that Carrie is finally gonna be suspicious of all the damn leaks and that there is another spy/double agent. Also I think Roya gets tortured

Last edited:
Great episode.

Seems like a lot of people in here dislike Quinn... Idk why but I've been a fan of his character since the beginning. Don't like his staying power though.

asdfnioawen every monday I come in here even though I haven't watched the ep yet...  Cant wait to get home tonight and have some dinner while watching homeland.
nthat.gif

This show does not know how to disappoint. Didn't expect that pacemaker thing to come to fruition so fast.

I started watching this show on the episode where they recover Brody from being a PoW....really dope and intense show :smokin

Last edited:
obviously the worst episode so far 
Awful episode IMO.
Why?
The show started in 'smart' territory...now it's just doing thing for shock value.

-Skype on a Blackberry Curve

-Kidnapping a CIA agent in broad daylight (in the middle of a big city)

-CIA conveniently stops monitoring a terrorist suspects cell phone (Brody)

-Saul to Brody: 'Have you heard from Carrie?'. Brody: 'No'. Saul: 'okay, I'll call you back ...take care'

-A senator running around the Vice Presidents office, and shouting terrorist threats into a cellphone with no consequence

-Bringing a crowbar to a gunfight

The show started in 'smart' territory...now it's just doing thing for shock value.

-Saul to Brody: 'Have you heard from Carrie?'. Brody: 'No'. Saul: 'okay, I'll call you back ...take care'
-A senator running around the Vice Presidents office, and shouting terrorist threats into a cellphone with no consequence

This. It has become way too over the top.

Also, you think the leader of a terrorist organization is going to ram his car into a CIA agent in BROAD DAYLIGHT.. In AMERICA.. and kidnap her? lolwut

And then, he lets her go. Like lololol what. This is insane right now.

Controlling the VP's pacemaker though a computer by having the serial number.. lol okay.

Don't even get me on the most awful side-story in drama television history, the complete abomination known as Dana.

Oh, and did anyone mention.. SKYPE ON A BB CURVE?

Yall hung up on which cell phone they're running skype on?

Yeah I don't see the big deal really.. I mean with all the phones out nowadays, if they used a BB or whatever you guys are saying it was.. who cares? :lol:

I'm still more irked that this dude Nazir is in the US causing accidents and abducting a CIA agent (like stated earlier) in broad daylight with no one seeing/questioning shh.

Other than that, great episode. I can suspend belief still because I know it's just a TV show and a damn good one at that.

that poor man's Jeremy Renner needs to get off'd though.

Last edited:
Umm sumrndmdude & PrinceAli, this is a TV not real life hence things being done (or taking place) that aren't plausible in real life. I mean I see what you both are saying but as far as me, I still love the show. Having said that, loved the episode. Sad that only 2 episodes are left.

Yeah, this episode was sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom