OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

No!  That SNL clip is region-blocked! 
tired.gif

It was nice to have a slower-paced episode after the intensity over the past few weeks. 

I really wonder what Carrie's motives are.  It's obvious she thinks she still loves Brody, but I'm not really sure what her play was in the forest.  I don't think it was a part of her plan to "side" with him.  Seems like her emotions are clouding her judgement.  And of course the writers will need that to happen to create more drama! 

laugh.gif
 @ that lady with all the ridiculous questions.  And I say LOL cuz we know there really people like that... 
mean.gif

Even the hulu link is region blocked?

The VP's son got sent home. I expected the VP to be angry with him and show an ugly side but it's a bit worse he's still detached and unaware how he affects his son.

Going off what Carrie told Mike I think she wants to try and run away with Brody :lol: :smh: She wants Mike to step in and take care of his fam and she's probably gona fake Brody's death or some other wild **** and skip the country and he'll either be down or forced to.

That lady asking them dumb questions down low craving the D, wanted some tortured and scarred penis.

No, especially Hulu... Hulu is blocked outside the US... certainly blocked here in HK. 
eyes.gif

hopefully Galvez hangs in there.

if given the chance, ill bang mrs. vice president..

walden vs brody in the making :nerd:

It's ironic that we see Carrie's life settling down while Brody's is falling apart (on his way to being a Veep candidate no less - should be the pinnacle of a professional career. He also has the big donor saying he could be president)....

Carrie has been spot on in all her assessments this season, so I found it ominous that she told Mike, "Sometime soon, she and those kids might really need you" like she knows Brody might not be around in a bit. Laughed when she told Mike, "Cease & effing desist, understood?" It's interesting that she works on peoples emotions so well. She did that when she met Brody in the woods. I think that might've been propelled in part to something she said to make about not always getting what you want.

Wonder if Saul is going to start cracking up too. He slipped up like a b***h by trusting Aileen. I knew from jump she didn't know that dude.

Like someone said, it was nice having this last ep view like a slow burn. I wonder if the pace will stay like this or if they're going to take us for another ride.

Jessica says she needs the truth from Brody but when he gives it to her she flips...she's getting on my nerves..

Man, I really feel for Brody.. dude's been through hell and back (still there for the most part). Got brainwashed, and now has all these lies and secrets.. that shh is just crazy.

This is by far the best show on TV right now (while BB is done for the year at least, that's the best show on TV obviously).. Boardwalk is a close second but this show just hits every week, even the slower episodes bring so much to the table.

They really pushing this show to the limit.

Abu Nazir in America :lol: :wow: Almost too much but it's the only thing that'd keep Brody around had he not already switched sides. I wonder if there was enough of a connection between the two (Iza aside) to make him become a triple agent.

The greatness never ceases to amaze

Nazir has so many resources. That looked like one of those FBI black ops helicopter

What was the last thing said in the episode? Ive watched it 6 times now and I give up.

Great episode!

Back
Top Bottom