OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

It's crazy how EA essentially had 2 years to get this game right (since there was no next-gen last year), and put out an incomplete product. It's on NBA live levels, folks. That's just bad. NHL, like FIFA, was one of the few sports titles you could count on from EA. I'm really surprised at how piss-poor this game is.

My favorite. I'm more of a sim guy since most of my friends don't even watch hockey :smh: Wish they made a new one

what exactly is the problem with NHL15? I'm still rocking with a 360 so I'm holding off until I get the new xbox in a few months.

On another note, I'm scared to see the numbers MacKinnon will put up this year. Kid is gonna be a special player in this league.

Last edited:
what exactly is the problem with NHL15? I'm still rocking with a 360 so I'm holding off until I get the new xbox in a few months.

On another note, I'm scared to see the numbers MacKinnon will put up this year. Kid is gonna be a special player in this league.

The 360/PS3 versions of '15 are essentially exact copies of '14. All they did was change the commentary. Next-gen versions, on the other hand, are completely gutted feature wise.

-No EASHL
-No GM Connected
-No create-a-player
-No instant replay
-No 3 Stars
-No play a friend in HUT
- Can't play in the CHL/AHL in Be a pro
- No drafts in Be A GM.
- Slow/cumbersome menus

And the list goes on...... Needless to say it's the first NHL game I'm not buying since 2003.

The 360/PS3 versions of '15 are essentially exact copies of '14. All they did was change the commentary. Next-gen versions, on the other hand, are completely gutted feature wise.

-No EASHL
-No GM Connected
-No create-a-player
-No instant replay
-No 3 Stars
-No play a friend in HUT
- Can't play in the CHL/AHL in Be a pro
- No drafts in Be A GM.
- Slow/cumbersome menus

And the list goes on...... Needless to say it's the first NHL game I'm not buying since 2003.

YUCK... At least I can pocket the money til next yr and hopefully wait for a better product.

First day of Maple Leafs training camp and already negativity coming out of there. But what should I expect coming from them smh 

Last edited:
I have to agree with everyone and how disappointing it was to see that there was no EASHL in NHL 15. I literally scrolled through the menus for a good 15 minutes thinking I was seeing things because I did not see EASHL on it. It was until I went online and did research that I knew there was no EASHL. I quickly traded-in the game.

On another note, hockey season is back!

i think its hilarious that the Flyers fans booed the Flyers Ice Dudes lastnight at the game.

they should of never gotten rid of the females who cleaned the ice, im sure after last night they are strongly considering bringing them back 

preseason tonight for the bruins. lot of interesting questions for the B's heading into this year. excited to see how some of our young providence dudes respond to the opportunity that's current there to make the team. easy money would be on spooner to make the team. koko still excites me the most.

I know it's only only one game in preseason but I liked how William Nylander looked out on the ice for Leafs today. 

Some good tilts against Nucks

Smith looking like a lumberjack out there :lol:
I really like the Flames prospect pool because just two seasons ago, it was pathetic

Last edited:
Seat assignments for the Winter Classic were announced to STHs

Approx. view from my seat (I'm one section to the right)

^ that ain't too bad. love the outdoor games. looking forward to the next bruins one so i can hit that up again hopefully

Larry Brooks @NYP_Brooksie
Follow

Stepan helped off ice after going down, clutching left leg/knee, during #NYR conditioning test. No contact, simply fell to ice...
10:52 AM - 24 Sep 2014

Pat Leonard [emoji]10004[/emoji] @PLeonardNYDN
Follow

#NYR say Derek Stepan has a fractured fibula. No timetable

No contact fractured fibula? Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom