OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

This slipped my mind completely and I ended up with Montee Ball for my 1st pick...

Yeah you're right,I'll most likely end up keeping him. I ended up with beast mode and Ryan Mathews so I ain't eem mad :lol:. All in all not a bad draft. Can't wait for the season,Thursday can't get here fast enough.

Good luck gentlemen

Last edited:
As you know, drafting from the mobile app. Better be smooth or I'll rage harder than Donald Brashear.

The Mobile app was really good for me. I only had 22% on the cell so I made it through 8 or so picks, which is more than what I was expecting to make on my crappy iPhone.

Should be fun, boys!

Last edited:
Bruins Daily ‏@BruinsDaily 14m
According to Czech media outlets, (not confirmed by Bruins), David Krejci has agreed to six year/$43 mill extension.

good...none of this dumping krejci talk anymore :lol:

I'm watching the playoff highlights again getting ready...dude ******* Lucic needs to do a lot to make up for these two spears to the taint :lol:

Yeah you guys'll be seeing a whole lot of PK until 2021 at least :smokin. Hows's Malcolm been looking for you guys btw? You never really hear too much about him yet compared to his bros, I've even heard more about Jordan than him.

Last edited:
Yeah you guys'll be seeing a whole lot of PK until 2021 at least :smokin. Hows's Malcolm been looking for you guys btw? You never really hear too much about him yet compared to his bros, I've even heard more about Jordan than him.
Malc had a good season in Providence. This year could be hands-off to let him grow. I've heard he does have maturity and attitude problems at times, skating by on talent instead of hard work.

Malc had a good season in Providence. This year could be hands-off to let him grow. I've heard he does have maturity and attitude problems at times, skating by on talent instead of hard work.

Nice,I'm seeing that that's an issue that tend to run in the subban family :lol:. Habs-B's should get even more interesting once/if he ever climb s up the depth chart.

I'm ready for Seth Jones and Darnell Nurse.

This and on a non-defenceman related note,I'm also really looking forward to seeing how Ho-Sang does this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom