OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Whose everyone's favorite NHL team? 
Sabres. 
sick.gif

"Seattle seems to have the most number of people interested," Bettman said in June. "The fact is there's no building that's on the horizon. The person who controls the rights to build a building in Seattle is intent upon having an NBA team before he builds a building. Based on what's happened to date, and the fact that his partner has now bought a different franchise, I don't know that there's any prospect of a building in Seattle. It's nice that there's interest, but there's really not a whole lot for us to do with it."

651akathepaul 651akathepaul

It now makes sense, I swear I thought you were a fan of an Eastern Conference team :tongue:
Two Oilers fans in this hockey thread :smh: :lol:
My bad for trolling. I'm actually a loyal B's supporter with DSA, Solemate, TB, etc.

I do want to see RNH, Hall, Nurse, Yak, and Eberle flourish.

Then you're going to want to see them on other teams. 
Lol this. Hall and Eberle are alrdy top talents in the league just on a loser franchise
Especially true of Yakupov. He'll be a star the moment he leaves Edmonton.

Oilers need a change in culture and perception. I'm not sure Eakins is the one. Also need to tighten up defensively, starting with Nurse and hopefully others.

Can't embed, but those new NHL 15 commercials with Bergeron reciting poetry and Marchand singing hahaa

Back
Top Bottom