OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Kings WAGs I assume:

Hi guys :pimp:

Damn, I can't remember the last time I posted in here but this Kings team man... They can break your heart and then be 1 win away from winning the cup. :smh:

Just hope they can just close it out tomorrow.

reminds me of my giants. both not ever winning a title (last title giants won was in new york in 1956 before 2010) until recently

funny enough if the kings win they can make it twice in 3 years like the giants

Clinching at home would be nice but id rather see this thing wrapped up tomorrow night. Aside from game 3 this has been closer then the 3-0 series lead would suggest.

Rangers fans have to be feeling down but id assume Blackhawks fans are feeling worse with how this finals has played out so far.

reminds me of my giants. both not ever winning a title (last title giants won was in new york in 1956 before 2010) until recently

Mini dynasty almost? Who would have thought, cleaning house in 2006 and less than 10 years later, stanley cup contenders for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Mini dynasty almost? Who would have thought, cleaning house in 2006 and less than 10 years later, stanley cup contenders for the foreseeable future.

LA, CHI, and BOS are going to all be cup contenders for the next few years

Lol chill DSA boston aint in that convo. Although prob the best team in the east Chara is getting olddd. Bergeron is a matt cooke shift away from being done for life.

There window is closing. Betterrrr get it done n the next cpl years but gooood luck with that the way LA n Chi are out west. Colorado and minnesota on the up n up. In the east the rags n habs obv can beat you guys and then my Penguinos

It really is La n Chitown n then everyone else

was in downtown LA last night. man that was exciting. will be there wednesday in case we win. was there when they won two years ago.
pimp.gif
Do you need tickets to go down there?
Yup. At least to be seated in front of the TV. Yesterday It was first 100 at Hooters by 1pm get a pair of tickets. Not sure if theyre doing it tomorrow. Follow the LA Live account on twitter.

Yup. At least to be seated in front of the TV. Yesterday It was first 100 at Hooters by 1pm get a pair of tickets. Not sure if theyre doing it tomorrow. Follow the LA Live account on twitter.
Thank you, sir! 

I don't care about finishing at home.  I care about the cup.  #GKG.

Apparently they are doing it at Club Nokia tomorrow because of the LA Film Festival and E3 going on.  Def take the metro.

Last edited:
Lol chill DSA boston aint in that convo. Although prob the best team in the east Chara is getting olddd. Bergeron is a matt cooke shift away from being done for life.

There window is closing. Betterrrr get it done n the next cpl years but gooood luck with that the way LA n Chi are out west. Colorado and minnesota on the up n up. In the east the rags n habs obv can beat you guys and then my Penguinos

You're putting the PENGUINS ahead of Boston?

Come on man. I hate the Bruins, the city of Boston, Boston Pizza and Boston creme doughnuts, but that's outrageous.

Last edited:

:lol: Boston is in that convo man

our defense is more than just Chara now. it was clear all year and in the playoffs. losing to MTL in seven isn't a sign that the bruins are trending down.

You're putting the PENGUINS ahead of Boston?

Come on man. I hate the Bruins, the city of Boston, Boston Pizza and Boston creme doughnuts, but that's outrageous.

Reread my post. This time start with the first sentance

How in the sam hell did u come up with me thinkin the pens are better than the Bruins from what i typed? Haha i said alllll year in this thread we were gunna crash n burn and Boston was the best team in the east... I said they CAN be beat by habs. Rags and us.

Im done scapegoating MAF hes not as awful as i make him out to be. Its sink or swim for this team right meow. No results and do whatever u feel Mario. I wish Geno was his prodigal son tho insteada Crosby if it comes to blowin up the team

Back
Top Bottom