OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

You're putting the PENGUINS ahead of Boston?

Come on man. I hate the Bruins, the city of Boston, Boston Pizza and Boston creme doughnuts, but that's outrageous.

Reread my post. This time start with the first sentance

How in the sam hell did u come up with me thinkin the pens are better than the Bruins from what i typed? Haha i said alllll year in this thread we were gunna crash n burn and Boston was the best team in the east... I said they CAN be beat by habs. Rags and us.

Im done scapegoating MAF hes not as awful as i make him out to be. Its sink or swim for this team right meow. No results and do whatever u feel Mario. I wish Geno was his prodigal son tho insteada Crosby if it comes to blowin up the team

Ahhh I read everything right except I thought you said the Pens were beating the B's.

At least you'll be in the playoff race next year. :smh:

Clinching at home would be nice but id rather see this thing wrapped up tomorrow night. Aside from game 3 this has been closer then the 3-0 series lead would suggest.

Rangers fans have to be feeling down but id assume Blackhawks fans are feeling worse with how this finals has played out so far.

I totally stopped paying attention, i knew this would happen.

I'm not even going to hate, whats past is past and i congratulate the Kings in advance on their Cup. Enjoy it well because Chicago is going to be wanting that back next season :smokin

Naw, Lightning are on the up swing. I think they need another year or two in the playoffs with that squad and Bishop until they are competing seriously.

Just my opinion though.

ESF: what's VAN's farm system looking like? do they have guys ready to make an impact in the next couple of years down there? or is the retooling going to be done almost all through trades and signings?

Naw, Lightning are on the up swing. I think they need another year or two in the playoffs with that squad and Bishop until they are competing seriously.

Just my opinion though.

i agree we need to be a little more seasoned to be able to have a shot against these elites teams.

ESF: what's VAN's farm system looking like? do they have guys ready to make an impact in the next couple of years down there? or is the retooling going to be done almost all through trades and signings?

Center is deep with Bo Horvat, Brendan Gaunce, and Jordan Schroeder. I like Kellan Lain as well.

Left WIng was supposed to be also pretty solid. However,Hunter Shinkaruk plays junior in my city, so I watched a dozen or so games where he was a ghost. Only other guy I can remember is Jeremy Welsh.

Right wing is Nic Jensen

No goalies, just like our team.

Defense we are deepest at. 5 or 6 guys that either have or will play a bunch of games on the big team next year. Off the top of my head, Frank Corrado, Jordan Subban, Yaun Sauve, Patrick mcNally, Ben Hutton, ect.

Some great prospects, but maybe 1 or 2 guys that come in next year and make an impact. But with Kesler rumored again to want out, we'll be worse next year then we were this year.

gotcha. that doesn't too gloomy outside of goalie. we'll send you a goalie for kesler :nerd:

forgot that you guys had jordan subban in the pipeline. higher ceiling than PK, right?

Last edited:
Hard to say. I was hearing that since the WHL draft, but alot of people are cooling on him. He is only 5'9 so I think that's a huge strike against him as an NHL d-man.

Maarrtttannnn!

Just keep skating and fight for your ****** lives. That's the only way to go about it.

It's hard to be excited about the game just cause how much the odds are stacked against you but one game at a time.

I'm not counting on it though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom