OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm really surprised the Kings made light work of the Rangers tonight. Maybe my prediction of a sweep wasn't so crazy after all. :lol:

I'm really surprised the Kings made light work of the Rangers tonight. Maybe my prediction of a sweep wasn't so crazy after all. :lol:

:lol: agreed

the worst part for the ranger crew is they blew MULTIPLE two goal leads. 2-0 in game 1. 2-0 and 3-1 and 4-2 in game 2. tough to recover after that.

Last edited:
I'm shocked that this is on the verge of becoming a sweep. The rangers have led/and had many chances to have a game or 2 under their belt.

But they let it slip away twice and now the game where the chances come, Quick has been super human. Crazy. This looks to be over though man. Sad.

Last edited:
So I currently have an A in my English class. Will it be worth blowing off my final (I'll still pass the class) on Wednesday in hopes of seeing the Kings possibly raising the cup that night? Damn, decisions, decisions.

Stupid family vacation haven't had a chance to watch since game 1 :smh: :lol:

Had to phone follow again...damn. Looking good :pimp: GKG!

So I currently have an A in my English class. Will it be worth blowing off my final (I'll still pass the class) on Wednesday in hopes of seeing the Kings possibly raising the cup that night? Damn, decisions, decisions.
You can't be serious? Take your final and catch the highlights or just dvr it.
mean.gif

your final is literally during the game?

DVR the game if so

You can't be serious? Take your final and catch the highlights or just dvr it. :smh:

your final is literally during the game?

DVR the game if so

Ya. My final is at 5:30. Probably will take the full 3 hours given. Going to be so hard to concentrate though. I know I won't end up blowing it off. But damn...to see it live though.

Was at LA Live for the watch party and it was awesome, Kings faithful definitely showed up.. there were even people on the Staples Center outdoor patio watching from a distance :lol: :pimp:

Couldn't imagine being a Rangers fan seeing Quick do what he did tonight, my goodness..

Those first two games are even bigger heart breakers after what transpired last night. Especially game 2. Ugh.

Going to keep optimistic and hope the rangers can make a series of this.

:pimp: One more win.

I might have to check LA Live out on Wednesday. I been watching the games at a brewery around my way but that LA Live thing seemed cool when they showed it on tv.

I feel the same way.

At the same time I think the kings will be ready Wednesday. This is a kings team that blew a 2-0 lead to the ducks and a 3-1 lead to the Blackhawks and in both cases it almost cost them plus they seen what happened when you give a team some hope in the San Jose series.

Granted the ducks and Blackhawks and arguably even the sharks are better teams then the rangers, this series is closer then the 3-0 lead indicates and the rangers still got a goalie that can keep them in this.

I think they close it out Wednesday though having learned from the Anaheim and Chicago series's.

I would rather see the Kings win it in 5 so the home crowd can celebrate with the team. I've never been a fan of teams winning at the opposing teams arena.

Hi guys :pimp:

Damn, I can't remember the last time I posted in here but this Kings team man... They can break your heart and then be 1 win away from winning the cup. :smh:

Just hope they can just close it out tomorrow.

Last edited:
was in downtown LA last night. man that was exciting. will be there wednesday in case we win. was there when they won two years ago. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom