OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

not blaming Henrik one bit for the rangers current situation. but for them to win this series (or even make it interesting)...he really needed to be ******* STELLAR. he hasn't raised his game to that level. again, he is nowhere near to blame for this, but the rangers aren't good enough for him to just be good.

Last edited:
Had their chances in game 1&2...this is what happens when you don't take advantage

not blaming Henrik one bit for the rangers current situation. but for them to win this series (or even make it interesting)...he really needed to be ******* STELLAR. he hasn't raised his game to that level. again, he is nowhere near to blame for this, but the rangers aren't good enough for him to just be good.

concur.

Game like tonight is why I still think the Rangers would have faired much better against the Blackhawks.

Quick right now :x . This hurts knowing how Game 1 and 2 started...

Last edited:
Just tuned in and yikes at the score
laugh.gif
. I thought earlier that the Rangers would've taken this one but man are the Kings firing on all cylinders. Kind of hard to believe that they can come back from this but crazier stuff has happened. 

Last edited:
Game like tonight is why I still think the Rangers would have faired much better against the Blackhawks.

Quick right now :x . This hurts knowing how Game 1 and 2 started...
Blackhawks would have repeated as champs if they would have advanced instead of the Kings.

dang i expected a better series... i mean first two games :pimp: but it looks like a sweep :x

We put on a clinic tonight, from the PK to the forechecking. Quick was UNREAL tonight and he got his shutout! Finish them off!!!

GO KINGS GO!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom