OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Why would NBC/NHL not televise the home NY games on NBC?

That is shameful. This league has to get out of its own way with this TV situation.

I do think the refs could have easily called interference on King but I also think that there was a lot of contact made by McDonaugh pushing him into the goalie. The more I watched the replay the more 50/50 feel I got on the no-call. It's not like King initiated the contact with Henrik, King had a right to be in the crease too. Not a robbery by any means IMO.

He has a right to play the crease but not initiate contact.

McDonough was in a position to push him away from the crease

BplXjyDIYAA92JJ.jpg:large

Then he plays off McDonough and slides into the crease and initiates contact with Lundqvist

BplYdTcCcAA_V9p.jpg

If that it not interference, then I don't know what is. They had a 4-2 lead at that point and the goal lead to a huge momentum swing.

But other than that, the Rangers had their chances, should've never come down to OT the past two games.

I think most providers have nbcsports as a free channel in their basic packages. The only issue is that most people don't even know it exist let alone what channel it is. Makes absolutely no sense that the whole Stanley Cup Final is not televised on NBC.

Still photos might not show the sequence of how King ended up in that position. Again after watching replays it's tough for me to say McDonaugh didn't push King into Henrik.

Still photos might not show the sequence of how King ended up in that position. Again after watching replays it's tough for me to say McDonaugh didn't push King into Henrik.

Which reminds me, I hate this rule. There were numerous times throughout the playoffs that players were clearly pushed into the goalie and were called for interference. :lol:

Hockey related

I went to a stick and puck session around my way, and DU's Defensemen, Matt VanVoorhis was out there. Chopped it up with him . An extremely well spoken kid. Seeing this kid rip shots at the net was crazy. Im so jel :lol:
Cool kid. Ill be rooting for him :pimp:

Last edited:
Why would NBC/NHL not televise the home NY games on NBC?

That is shameful. This league has to get out of its own way with this TV situation.

Oh you didn't know? Last Comic Standing and America's Tissue Soft ******* is way more important. Those stupid ***** don't wanna mess up their new shows :lol:

With 70% of the players being Canadian, people are still interested.

If the Prime Minister died, they'd wait until intermission and Don Cherry would tell me during Coach's Corner. Nothing is interrupting hockey.

Getting sick of all the 2014 only Ranger fans on my feeds :x

Even the NY media peeps r starting to irk me . Mike greenberg said tht giving up a 2 goal lead and losing n OT was damning and too much probably to overcome... Like word? :smh:

Anywho heres me stick handling at Score n vegas. I think i blew dudes mind hah went thru the first time non chalant in like 35 seconds. Dudes like u been here before? Me nah...

Second round i did it under 20 seconds. Dude jus gave me the weebay haha with sandals and a ****** wood stick with no curve

All that stick handling n my garage shooting into coolers is paying off :pimp: haha

get this loser off of my television. claiming rick nash has been underrated

i mean like what the ****. who says that

Back
Top Bottom