OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

There's a trendy spot at Palisades Mall in West Nyack called Yardhouse.

Over 100 beers on tap. Menu is ridiculous.

Olympics would be awkward when Physicx, cquan, and myself are the only ones cheering for the winning team...

Yard house is cool. They got one right by staples center. So many beers to drink up there

First time going we had such a difficult time deciding on beers, started ripping shots. Patron, Fireball, Mind Eraser, Woodford Reserve.

Huge mistake.

Olympics would be awkward when Physicx, cquan, and myself are the only ones cheering for the winning team...

who is playing goalie for team canada? carey?

Luongo. His to loose I would think.

Lu, MAF, and Price Id have to guess. Not exactly screaming confidence at me.

This kind of makes up for it a tad, though...potentially:

1st Line
Steven Stamkos - LW
Sidney Crosby - C
Tyler Seguin - RW

2nd Line
Jamie Benn - LW
Claude Giroux - C
Corey Perry - RW

3rd Line
Taylor Hall - LW
Jonathan Toews - C
Rick Nash - RW

4th Line
Eric Staal - LW
Ryan Getzlaf - C
Jordan Eberle - RW

:lol:

I'll actually be in Boston towards the end of July for a new client and in LA in October for a new client.

Champ, if you're ever in the city man I'm always around :lol:

Chris, I never asked, how did you like Dead Island?

I think they could both make it six games. Does the SCF have a set date to start or just an alternate in case it's over Saturday?

Last edited:
The magic ain't there, Kopi and brownie are slumping hard. Looks like the end of the line Saturday :frown:

Chris, I never asked, how did you like Dead Island?

It was solid. Nothing amazing, but it was fairly good. It was hard to stay commited to it, though, as the mission variety was lacking. Contemplating picking up the sequel, but only when the game + DLC come out in a package, and at a discount.

What did I trade you again? I want to say Heavy Rain, but I'm fairly sure that went to Bob.

Last edited:
Curious to see when the playoffs are over, what exactly has been hampering Kopitar. My hunch is the knee that he injured overseas.

Hmm good point, I assumed it was an undisclosed new injury. I had to look it up, he only had a knee sprain though (at least that what was reported). I'm gonna keep an eye on his skating in game 5...

who is playing goalie for team canada? carey?

Luongo. His to loose I would think.

Lu, MAF, and Price Id have to guess. Not exactly screaming confidence at me.

This kind of makes up for it a tad, though...potentially:

1st Line
Steven Stamkos - LW
Sidney Crosby - C
Tyler Seguin - RW

2nd Line
Jamie Benn - LW
Claude Giroux - C
Corey Perry - RW

3rd Line
Taylor Hall - LW
Jonathan Toews - C
Rick Nash - RW

4th Line
Eric Staal - LW
Ryan Getzlaf - C
Jordan Eberle - RW

Where's Tavares? He's a lock.

And my guess for goalies are: Price (starter), Luongo, Crawford.

Last edited:
Game 4 is tonight. Such a huge game tonight!

I see Lucic and Krug making immediate impact on the game early on.

The Bruins faithful are going to be shouting "We want the Cup!" "We want the Cup!"

Flashbacks of 2011 all over again. Goosebumps when I heard the Garden faithful screaming that.

Hmm good point, I assumed it was an undisclosed new injury. I had to look it up, he only had a knee sprain though (at least that what was reported). I'm gonna keep an eye on his skating in game 5...

His speed is not there at all man. This is a guy was almost unstoppable last post season.

Dustin Brown was hitting people and trying to draw penalties last night, but I didn't see his *** hitting the net as much on offense.

I feel strongly that they can put up a good effort in Game 5, enough to bring it back to LA. We'll see.

*scratches itchy playoff beard*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom