OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

So, as a double negative, does that mean I have one?
That's not a double negative and no you don't have a soul.
laugh.gif

Had Rogue Dead Guy the other night.

Bud Select last night for a dinner party (host's choice). Also worked on a special 6-pack from Michigan. Friend goes to AA and brought it back from local brewery.

To go with our Magner's discussion, tried Angry Orchard this week. Too smooth. Not an everyday beer.

My local spots all out of Porch Rocker.

I'm honestly ready for this summit, fellas.

Who is the most organized/best at planning?

Do the summit in LA or New York and I'd be down to set it up. I've got a few members on the board to meet up for met, jet, and doyer games in the past. But ima try some of those beers.

I'm going with the baller on a budget 2 for $3.50 24 oz modello specials for the game tonight lol

Will do, ill be in New York most of July, actually meeting up with a few NT heads when I'm out there, then ill be back in LA for the rest of the summer.

Either city is fine with me.

Another suggestion I have that would be cool, in late September the kings have this thing called frozen fury where they play 2 games I Vegas at the MGM grand, they play the rangers and Colorado this year. If I could get enough heads that were interested in going to Vegas and watching a hockey game while doing so that would be pretty cool.

I'll be staying in Harlem at my dads place. I should be there from the 7th to the 24th.

Regarding the frozen fury thing, I'm pretty certain I'm going to that this season, its a good excuse to make a Vegas trip and catch a game at the same time.

I'd vote for LA over NYC :lol:

only because I have to go to NYC in September again. plus i've never been out in LA so would love to check it out

I liked the plan we had last year (or the year before) to meet up during an All-Star weekend, World Cup of Hockey or WJC.

^ that's not a bad idea either, not at all

or what about hitting up HBKid's bar to hang with some players :lol:

Back
Top Bottom