OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Ovechkin was clubbed for complaining about the officials...

Crosby is doing the same thing. Let's see if the (Canadian) media takes him to task.

Dude was playing like a ***** last night.

Different circumstances but Sid does get criticism when he complains and acts like that. You know this. Every post you have now is just negative towards the Penguins. We get it man, you hate them and him.

I'm not saying it would be smart to bring in MAF but I think Dan would do it. Game 2 is a big one, if the Pens don't lose their minds and play their game they have a chance in this series. But man gotta show some composure

Ovechkin was clubbed for complaining about the officials...

Crosby is doing the same thing. Let's see if the (Canadian) media takes him to task.

Dude was playing like a ***** last night.

Different circumstances but Sid does get criticism when he complains and acts like that. You know this. Every post you have now is just negative towards the Penguins. We get it man, you hate them and him.

I'm not saying it would be smart to bring in MAF but I think Dan would do it. Game 2 is a big one, if the Pens don't lose their minds and play their game they have a chance in this series. But man gotta show some composure

Yeah I hear you....allllll my Pens friends here I was watching it with were calling for him to start game 2 :lol: and tons of people on social media were as well. I could maybe see Bylsma doing it if Vokoun lets in a couple weak ones or the pens get shut out again maybe to try and spark some life in the squad. Bruins are gonna do their best to frustrate Sid and Malkin (def got in their skin last night)...its an interesting matchup of 2 totally different styles too, if Rask is gonna be on his game the whole series like he was yesterday then I can't see the pens pulling it out

Last edited:
Agree with both points. The goals Vok let in where fine and both captains did not lead by example last night. Bruins are way to smart and experienced to be able to okay frustrated and think you will still get a win. Post Gazette is infiltrated by Caps and Boston fans right now, super annoying trying to read the articles

He's not raked over the coals to the same degree that Ovechkin is...the way the Pens were unraveling last night was reminiscent of their series last year vs. the Flyers. That plays right into the Bruins hands.

Why wouldn't I be negative towards the Pens? :lol:

He's not raked over the coals to the same degree that Ovechkin is...the way the Pens were unraveling last night was reminiscent of their series last year vs. the Flyers. That plays right into the Bruins hands.

Why wouldn't I be negative towards the Pens? :lol:

Well that's due to the differences between the two situations these playoffs. And what Sid may miss from media it is more than made up for by the public.

I understand why you are negative towards the Pens but it is just every post, one after another. If this was a different thread, it would be labeled "hater status". Luckily in the hockey thread we don't have those posters

just woke up....last night got WILD after that win :lol:

tuukka was on point last night. some help from the pipes, but he was solid overall. david "let's go to dubai" krejci :pimp:

I see ZERO problems with the "confrontation" between Sid & Tuuka.....he gave Tuuka a miniscule shot to his chest protector and words were exchanged between the 2 of them, big deal.

I haven't watched any interviews or the post-game press conference, but what was Sid saying about the officiating?

Pens just need to re-group and play a more disciplined game on Monday and Vokoun needs to get back to how he was playing since he got in and they'll be fine.

I see ZERO problems with the "confrontation" between Sid & Tuuka.....he gave Tuuka a miniscule shot to his chest protector and words were exchanged between the 2 of them, big deal.

I haven't watched any interviews or the post-game press conference, but what was Sid saying about the officiating?

Pens just need to re-group and play a more disciplined game on Monday and Vokoun needs to get back to how he was playing since he got in and they'll be fine.

Crosby said that the referees allowed the Bruins to "escalate" the physical play.

I also don't have a problem with the extra stuff, but if Crosby wants to play that way then he shouldn't spend TV timeouts on the ice barking at the officials or lobbying in the media.

I don't have nbc sports network and the live stream on their site isn't working lulz. I live in chicago too -.-

gotcha. where in asia?

Philippines for med school, word to the student loan thread in general :lol:

Ain't no way they scoring 4 goals, so just try not to get more embarrassed. Bernier in, lets see how he handles playoff hockey

Wow, Chicago looks good tonight

And on the Crosby discussion, don't mistake the media's obsession with him as the way everyone feels about him. I know more people that hate and actively root against him than cheer for him just because of the way he acts on the ice.

If you're desperatel

Hah awesome thanks! I used atdhe during the cup run last year and its down now. I used FR for the heat/pacers game yesterday (it was on delay here) but ill see how the hockey feeds are thanks dude!

:nerd: :lol:

Edit: A GOAL! It's a miracle. No shutout :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom