OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Ima check Netflix for that last gladiator film tonight.

Quicks been bringing his A game so far :pimp:

I guess that's true. once he won there's not really anything that can detract from that moment. Listen it will make things even more interesting. But it's high risk and I'm not sure about the reward. He's already the most loved ranger ever. At this point It might mean more to win for a canadian team again lol

Nobody cares about the coke.

But what are the chances it ends up well?

Last edited:
UH IT'S ILLEGAL!

I just hated finding out about it because your next thought is, "Gretzky too?!"

Last edited:
Mark Messier should stick to running his hotel in the Bahamas....he doesn't need that stress...it's a no-win type of situation. Sather needs to make the RIGHT hire. Not just go after a big name because it's a big name.

Vigneault seems more likely in NY

Anyways, I haven't made my prediction for the ECF yet: Bruins in 7

On the AHL front, the Syracuse Crunch are going to go into the Calder Cup Finals with a ton of momentum. Leading 5-0 in the second and will most likely be a gentlemen's sweep of Wilkes Barre-Scranton. Hopefully the locals wise up and support this team in the next round. This run is special.

***** *** crosby :smh:

Geno a sucker for throwing when Bergeron was on the ice and his jersey was over his head.

This will be remembered. If Boston gets a 3-0 lead late into the 3rd, those star players on the Pens better keep their heads on a swivel.

Last edited:
My gosh, what I would give to see Chara drop Crosby. Nice class there at the end of the period by Malkin throwing punches after the takedown and 87 getting into with Tuukka.

Just got back from a wedding and saw highlites. Getting a little physical. I wouldn't say Kid was getting into it with Rask, he just said a few words :lol:

That was pretty awful on a few players part. Yikes. Entire city being shutout right now

Boston did what they wanted and that was play tough D and get the Pens frustrated. We will see how game 2 goes, if they lose look for MAF in game 3

Ovechkin was clubbed for complaining about the officials...

Crosby is doing the same thing. Let's see if the (Canadian) media takes him to task.

Dude was playing like a ***** last night.

If the Blackhawks manage to advance, who would they match up better with, the Bruins or the Penguins?

Ovechkin was clubbed for complaining about the officials...

Crosby is doing the same thing. Let's see if the (Canadian) media takes him to task.

Dude was playing like a ***** last night.

They won't.

He's a demigod up here.

Last edited:
If the Blackhawks manage to advance, who would they match up better with, the Bruins or the Penguins?

I'd say pittsburgh....Boston is so great defensively I think they'd give Chicago a lot of problems...they have no problem winning 2-1 or 1-0...Pittsburgh for whatever reason can't do that, they like to score and score and the Bruins aren't gonna let them do that. I think the Pens playing the Isles and Sens may have an impact on how they play too, like those teams are mediocre and the Sens especially gave up midway throguh that series. They probably would've ran through the Isles in 5 too if Fleury wasn't a massive sieve that series...having to play Boston is like a whole new beast for them in these playoffs, no doubt the Pens are more talented but the Bruins are such a good defensive team and they take their chances well..Pittsburgh hasn't been punished for their style yet in these playoffs and the Bruins should win this in 6.

Before last night I didn't care who won this ECF because I don't like either team at all, but man oh man Crysby makes it so hard not to root for the other team :lol:. I hope Boston wins it in 4 games (probably 6), but still want the Kings to win it all so Carter, Williams and Richards get another ship though

Boston did what they wanted and that was play tough D and get the Pens frustrated. We will see how game 2 goes, if they lose look for MAF in game 3

I think that'd be a massive mistake tbh...other than the 08-09 playoffs Fleury has been extremely average in the playoffs...he's not the elite goaltender a lot of people think he is, he's incredibly athletic and can make saves very few can; however when he's off he is SO brutal (Flyers series, Islanders Series). Vokoun is much better than him during their respective playoff careers, plus I think his confidence is shot now

Back
Top Bottom