OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

JP, I'd do the Kings, but I'm pretty conservative with that stuff :lol:

Predictions pretty even, I think that's fair

Im so glad he is on NBC now and on Canadian TV minimally. He is the Tobias Funke of NHL announcers.

FF to 1:45

I thought it was creepy when he was standing so close and just staring at first.....then it got WEIRD

Last edited:
NT Hockey/Beer Summit. All in.

Chicago is smack dab in the middle...we should all go there for it

I'm definitely down :lol:

West Coast would be my second choice, been meaning to visit for the last couple years. Haven't been in a while.

Chicago - we got three definitely down to go (bobby, dmx, me)
West Coast - bobby, me, probably FB, LV, and French

champ is likely down im guessing?

who's seriously down? we should make this happen :lol:

Last edited:
LMAOOOOOO, that Pierre and Dutch video never gets old

Saw beer discussion in here and was like :pimp:. Granville is legit like ESB says tho.

I'll fly in from Edmonton, idgaf :lol:

Last edited:
Count me in for Chicago or the West Coast.

I'm fortunate to have a place near LA. I need a vacation.

Pro, you right. I'm OD'ing. 60 or 90 it is. Hangovers getting worse as I get older.

also, anyone know anything about Anton Belov? the KHL d-man that the Oilers signed yesterday?

cause I sure as hell don't but he sounds promising :lol:

:lol: if the summit doesnt happen before next may, it probably aint ever happening :lol:

july/aug/sept probably the easiest time for people to get away for a couple days

Last edited:
Count me in for the summit haha

Gametime tomorrow. Hopefully the Kings road woes end starting tomorrow

Watched The Last Gladiators last night. Great film. I could honestly sit for hours listening to Chris Nilan talk.

One of his best stories was when he was playing at Northeastern and they scrimmaged the Bruins. Mike Milbury decided to go after some of the smaller players on the Northeastern team and Nilan was the only one to step up and fight.

It's a really good watch and gives some good insight on the way of the fighter in the NHL.

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun
Hawks fans find out what Sharks/Blues fans lived first 2 rounds, you can outshoot the Kings all period and then find yourself down 1-0

So true

^^ thanks, JJs

Last edited:
messier in the hunt for the rangers' coaching gig...what do you rangers fans think about it?

I really hope he doesn't go through with it. Purely for his own benefit. Terrible owner. Terrible media. Possibly kind of ruins his mystique.

It's like how Clyde Frazier shouldn't ever coach the Knicks. If he crashes and burns in epic fashion it can hurt the perfect legacy.

But messier is a mentally strong person. If anyone can handle it it's him. Plus it's hard to imagine rangers fans turning on him, but the coach always gets the blame. So eventually blame would fall on him.

Back
Top Bottom