OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

i've got bruins in 6...might be more heart than brain in that call, but eff it. we like playing as dogs
How is this possible when you already handed Pittsburgh the cup?
laugh.gif

Give me this match up
pimp.gif

Kings Blackhawks has the potential to be a great series. Can go either way IMO.

I'd feel much more confident if the kings were playing at the level they were playing on the road last season.

Regarding the Blackhawks they looked subpar against the wild and still beat them in 5, and despite falling 3-1 against Detroit they rose to the occasion when they needed to. Their going to bring their A game this series.

I just don't like that back to back for either team on Saturday and Sunday. Why not just have the penguins and bruins start on Friday after all that time both teams have had off and do the kings hawks game 1 sat and then game 2 Monday.

Kings need to split in Chicago this weekend. No ifs ends or buts to me. I'm tired of 2-1 road losses for them this playoffs

I'm tentatively picking the Hawks to win, but a major difference is I trust Quick significantly more than Crawford. Easily best goalie remaining in the playoffs.

How does LA handle Toews? Probably similar to Detroit's pestering strategy on the captain.

Can Bickell, Shaw, and Seabrook continue to impose themselves physically? Smart bet if you're Joel Q.

Pittsburgh is just too deep. Pens in 6.

I'm going to game 2 at Consol. Has anyone else been to a game in Pittsburgh? Is it safe for me to wear a Bruins jersey?

Last edited:
Pittsburgh is just too deep. Pens in 6.

I'm going to game 2 at Consol. Has anyone else been to a game in Pittsburgh? Is it safe for me to wear a Bruins jersey?

No

Just messing you should be fine...especially at Consol

Appreciate it, dmx.

This will be my first time visiting PA, actually. I wasn't sure if the horror stories I've heard regarding Philly were also true of Pittsburgh.

Good luck to your Pens.

Last edited:
Rask is expected and should outplay Vokoun between the pipes.

Banking on Big Z limiting Geno, and Bergy neutralizing Sid.

Then there's Kunitz, Dupuis, Letang, Iggy, etc. to account for.

Our fourth line always a determining factor, but Kennedy is no slouch.

can we play our heavy game without getting penalties...that's what it amounts to. we need to find that balance. if we put them on the PP...we're toast. if we don't stay aggressive and hit....we're toast.

Nah I've even been to Steelers v Browns games in Pitt and honesty I thought it was pretty tame. Now if you had a Flyers jersey on it may be different but Pens don't have that animosity towards the Bs. Just be cool and you should find some good peeps to talk to

We may actually be the better 5 v. 5 team. Quite possibly the best in hockey.

I agree with staying out of the box.

A PP goal would be nice, more than once in a blue moon.

Patron Silver and Citronge ready, DSA. We out chea.

Player that has the best performance throughout each series:
1) Quick 2) Voynov
1) Kaner 2) Shaw
1) Kunitz 2) Kennedy
1) Krejci 2) Paille

Hradek from NHLN also asked why the finger is pointed at Torts and not the GM.

1 ECF in 13 yrs under his watch... all his moves that never panned out... but , Fire the coach. :x

That's one bar I'll never go to.

DSA: Brooklyn Summer is on point for the weather. Porch Rocker too.

Tried a Magners yesterday. Man card revoked. Tastes like apple juice.

Not to sidetrack...I tried Cherry Wheat for the first time last weekend. I'm not a Sam Adams guy but I had to go back to the deli and buy the other two sixers that were left :lol: so good.

Back
Top Bottom