OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Overtime game 7's are the greatest thing in sports :smokin but how do you make that call?!! play the advantage like soccer :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

And if you are Glen Sather, tell me you wouldnt have done the same. All 4 with maybe the exception of Lindros still looked to be major contributors. He got Bure, Lindros, and Jagr for nothing. Signed Holik to a stupid deal, but someone would have had he not.

Something about the bright lights of New York; some bask in them, others shrink.

SO the guy who keeps making the moves, keeps getting the pass...

**ALonzo Mourning No/Yes Gif**

Sather isn't getting a pass it's just not worth discussing his departure because he has a relationship with Dolan that makes Dolan's relationship with Isiah Thomas look cold and estranged.

But recently? Sather hasn't bothered me much at all. Got Nash for almost nothing. Getting rid of rupp sucked. We were pretty damn soft this year. But I love the young guys on the team. Did a good job trading gabby. And Richards was my favorite player besides henrik last year. Nobody knew he would fall off like this. I like boye.

I really think we have a legitimate chance at improving the offense with torts gone. Gotta assume someone else can handle Hags, kreider, Stephan, and maybe even del zotto development better.

That really was a **** call. No conspiracy just I don't like the judgement. Had nothing to do with the play. Wasn't nessesary. He wants chi t score now

Last edited:
I dunno why but the handshakes are the coolest thing to me, nothing but respect even with the most bitter rivals :smokin

The puck doenst lie i guess. I was kinda hoping Chicago would end up being one pissed off city tonight..which would have been for good reason. Did the damn thang anyway doe.

Back
Top Bottom