OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Maybe the Sharks will at least do me a favor and go back to wearing their original jerseys.

I always loved the og sharks jerseys. Had a Nike replica back in elementary school. The current jerseys aren't bad with the exception of them having the number on the front of the jersey. I always felt that ruined the jersey to me.

Maybe the Sharks will at least do me a favor and go back to wearing their original jerseys.

I heard their home and road uni's are going to be modified, except for the black alternate which is staying.

They should just drop the chest numbers and the orange from their uniforms and call it a day.

Are they your most hated team?

I think FB hates Vancouver the most... I think... :lol:

Last edited:
Torts has been canned

I knew it....

Too much talent on that roster for them to be that poor offensively. Now it's on Sather to make the right hire. Get a good offensive mind behind the bench. They have Lundqvist's contract coming up and they better show 1) improvement and 2) scoring if they want to keep #30 in NYC for the rest of his career.

Bye, Torts.

DSA: I should have posted publicly before G4 of Wings/Hawks.

Had Detroit winning G4 and Chicago taking the next three to clinch the series.

Dolan is soooo unpredictable.

I loved having torts but the same problems kept happening. Can't keep him around.

I had a feeling he had a short leash. I remember Dolan out of the blue said The rangers are the favorites for the cup or something like that last year. And torts said and I quite "that's B*******". about the comment. Slipped up and that's that.

Are they your most hated team?
They are my second most hated team.
I think FB hates Vancouver the most... I think...
laugh.gif
You are correct sir!
Not as much as Patrick Kane hates cabbies and showing up in the playoffs.
Winning goal in 2010

FB: Hoping for a Bruins/Hawks SCF.

I need Chaunette (Shaw's girl) in my life.

Teams I can't stand in hockey: Canucks, Red Wings, Pens, Rags.

Truly don't know why I dislike Montreal less than the average Boston fan.

2-1 Hawks tonight. Duncan Keith and Stalberg. Nyquist for Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom