OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm hoping for Kings-Pens...Richards, Carter, Williams and those boys need to take them out and at least I can celebrate their success as former Flyers :smh:

pimp.gif
 @ SJ getting eliminated.

What's frustrating is the amount of chances they had. Scoring was a huge problem all year and it hurt them in the end.

Niemi was huge though. 

quick was too on point tonight.

was at a bar watching with a 100 shark fans...they were heart broken. tough to see...but LA earned that W. sharks did nothing with their chances.

edit: i believe champ called a 2-1 dub for LA :lol:

Last edited:
That he did. Sadly, it's almost expected Sharks don't seize opportunities. If you're in the Bay for a good while DSA, expect to see that brokenheartedness on a yearly basis :smh: was hoping for a Sharks v. Pens/Bruins cup. But hoping the sharks even make it that far seems like a pipe dream.

Sadly, it's almost expected Sharks don't seize opportunities. If you're in the Bay for a good while DSA, expect to see that brokenheartedness on a yearly basis :smh:

yeah i mean a lot of the fans were like, "no surprise" or "typical" after the game. almost like the expected it. sucks...was really pulling for them.

if LA gets Chicago, that's going to be a WILD series i think.

damn that was a tougher series than i thought it would be

i was sweatin at the end there :smh:

Last edited:
Staples was live tonight :pimp:

Kings need to play the way they did on the road last season for the next round though

Maybe the Sharks will at least do me a favor and go back to wearing their original jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom