OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Originated from the Chive I think, or at least popularized it.

Now everything needs to be kept calm, while doing something else.

Made this :pimp:

Rangers problems extend beyond Torts imo, but that Richards deal and the new deal they signed Nash for will be albatrosses for them unless they end up using the amnesty in the future I guess

Going with the blackhawks tonight....Kings v Hawks would be too live, picking the Kings to go B2B though. Leighton's 5 hole in that OT v the Hawks still haunts me :smh: :x

Do the Rags go with Lindy Ruff or Vigneault possibly? just throwing some names out there

Last edited:
The real deal? It's a world war 2 British motivational poster.

Is it wrong I find it a bit historically inappropriate the "whoring" of that poster? Anyway, I don't think Torts should've gotten the boot, look like Pens v Bruins starts Sat...finally

Awesome that these playoffs are basically a tournament of champions from the past 5 years

Last edited:
Is it wrong I find it a bit historically inappropriate the "whoring" of that poster? Anyway, I don't think Torts should've gotten the boot, look like Pens v Bruins starts Sat...finally

Awesome that these playoffs are basically a tournament of champions from the past 5 years

it's similar to the "we can do it!" American poster being sold as posters and shirts. changing it around and cheapening the significance is probably inappropriate but it's the essence of capitalism...

what are you a commie? :lol:

i really hope this goes to OT i'm just happy no blowout.

I'm still surprised torts got the boot

Way off topic; speaking of Team Economics, does Rexangorum still post? Havent seen him in any thread since.... '09 maybe?

:lol: never noticed

I saw him post a few weeks ago about income inequality or corporate welfare or something like that. he rarely posts. maybe it was a month i dunno but it was def on the new NT...

Last edited:
so my buddy back in MA is watching this game on tv like most of us...except his game is at 10 min in the 2nd period and the score is 1-0. it's live and not on DVR. my tv has the game is at 10 minutes in the third period. WTH is going on? :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

And if you are Glen Sather, tell me you wouldnt have done the same. All 4 with maybe the exception of Lindros still looked to be major contributors. He got Bure, Lindros, and Jagr for nothing. Signed Holik to a stupid deal, but someone would have had he not.

Something about the bright lights of New York; some bask in them, others shrink.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom