OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Rumor is that they have quite a list of people they want to talk to, but I havent seen his name floated around too much. However Gillis has said they will be interviewing several, so I would have to imagine at least an interview.

LA Assistant John Stevens is supposed to be on their radar, along with Dave Tippett, and Dallas Eakins being rumored today in the Vancouver Sun.

Personally, I would like to see someone a little more intense than AV. Loved him as a coach but at times I thought he could have demanded more from his veterans (obviously).

Last edited:
i just want chicago to win tonight so we get another game 7 :pimp:

y'all know it is...as long as it ain't your own team :lol:

I think Wings close it tonight...

Why? becuase i dont think Babcock will let his guys play like they did Gm 5 and theyre at home.

We'll see though.

Wings owned the last 7-8 minutes of that period.

Crawford hanging on for dear life for Chicago.

Joel Q should run Bickell at everyone in a red shirt.

Seabrook having himself a game.

Anyone already think the Blackhawks are done without even seeing what happens in Game 4?
Holy **** what a turnaround.
pimp.gif

Blackhawks Lets go!

Was feeling good about my prediction through 2 :lol:

Hawks felt the pressure and turnt up. Fun game to watch. Hopefully game 7 doesnt disappoint.

At least my prediction that this series would go 7 is right :lol: ... I did pick the hawks to win it because of depth but so far this series.. its been split literally..

Have no clue who wins game 7. I just hope there is one last great hoorah between these 2.

Same with Kings v Sharks.. Although I think the Kings come out on top there because of Quick.

Last edited:
I think the Blackhawks win game 7. If Detroit were to win it was to be tonight. I'm going with a 3-1 hawks win on Wednesday

I got tix to the Kings game tomorrow night so that should be fun. Hopefully they get the win though.

I think the Blackhawks win game 7. If Detroit were to win it was to be tonight. I'm going with a 3-1 hawks win on Wednesday

I got tix to the Kings game tomorrow night so that should be fun. Hopefully they get the win though.

I'll be there as well. Can't miss it even though my nerves will be shot after the drop of the puck....

Kaner seemed frustrated to not be on the puck more opening period of G6.

Bickell has been Chicago's best player this series outside of Crawford.

Back
Top Bottom