OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Jumping way ahead of myself but how does the crop of defensemen look in the offseason??? I am talking trades and FA... Detroit needs some help on the blue line and was wondering who might be dangled out there

Last edited:
Deadest, TB, etc., have we seen the last game of Andy Ference in Boston? :frown:

I think so. If they were to bring him back to Boston, it would be for a team-friendly one-year deal or something. He's getting older and the younger blueliners are stepping up.

It's not just his play on the ice that makes Ference who he is. He is so involved with the communities in Boston that it would be sad to see him go because of his work off the ice.

Given the latter, it wouldn't surprise me if he signs for less in order to stay in Boston.

yeah unless he takes a discount to stay, he's gone

past week at work was insane with training....7am to 9pm daily :stoneface:

glad it's done...can enjoy a full slate of hockey today :pimp:

It's hilarious. Richards gotta get cut

He's done for. Torts may (have to) be on his way out also.

Tough loss, but this is what happens you go down 3-0 in a series. Dug a hole from the start.

Last edited:
Congrats you Boston bastards

If you can't score 2 goals in a close out game you don't deserve to win. It's that simple. Henrik gave us multiple opprotunities to win the game.

took a step backwards this year. No doubt about it

Congrats you Boston bastards

If you can't score 2 goals in a close out game you don't deserve to win. It's that simple. Henrik gave us multiple opprotunities to win the game.

took a step backwards this year. No doubt about it

Do you think Tortarella is dunzo in NY?

I think torts gets another year. Maybe gets pulled half way through if we stink. I've always been a big fan of his. But the same problems over and over with more than decent weapons.

Terrible, trash, unorganized offense. No matter who plays. It has to be him at this point. And im not loving how he develops the youngins like krieder and hurting hags confidence by publicly saying he sucks on PP

Nash fell off in the playoffs. He was doubled in wash so that's more understandable. But this series he was almost invisible. We have seen some big time players on wash, Chi, and NY have terrible post seasons.

Abdelkader with a classic " SPARTY NO!" moment. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom