OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Damn can't believe the Hawks are down 3-1

Toews needs to come through next game, he's been very silent

Awesome kill for the Wings at the end there, they are looking good. A rubber match to end the feud...? Maybe?

Liked the Gingham shirts on the coaches as well. Looking good fellas :lol:

Toews has been a GHOST in the Playoffs for 3 years now. He wants Thornton's old title of Captain Choke.

First guy I thought of... Does nothing but cry and go after the non fighters... Its fine if you aren't going to fight, but dont try to act like a tough uy whe you know damn well you dont want to drop the gloves... Liked seeing Ericcson dump Prickell in the corner and see him all loopy... Great win... Close them out at the UC and move on

Watched the Bruins/Rangers 2nd and part of the 3rd period at a pub with no sound.

That first Ranger goal... :rofl:

Marchand not wanting to fight.... shocking.

Also, there was a too many men penalty that Seguin served. Right before that there was a scrum over what looked like picking up the puck involving Chara? Again, no sound so could someone explain what was happening?

Last edited:
935434_10151630166799239_443765695_n.jpg

Deadest, TB, etc., have we seen the last game of Andy Ference in Boston? :frown:

I think so. If they were to bring him back to Boston, it would be for a team-friendly one-year deal or something. He's getting older and the younger blueliners are stepping up.

It's not just his play on the ice that makes Ference who he is. He is so involved with the communities in Boston that it would be sad to see him go because of his work off the ice.

Given the latter, it wouldn't surprise me if he signs for less in order to stay in Boston.

Back
Top Bottom