OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Neal looks like a huge dbag with that tinted visor. Son can not pull it off.

:rofl: I thought that too, only guys who can rock that are Kopitar and Ovie I even hated when Hartnnell tried to wear it a few games this yr

I am currently eating so much crow....this is sickening me...Sid making people look silly and the Sens are getting run of the rink. :smh:

LAWD! 7?! :x :x :x

Last edited:
The Kid...good Lord! Just stay out of trouble and injury free

'That got out of hand in a hurry'

Deadest, TB, etc., have we seen the last game of Andy Ference in Boston? :frown:

I think so. If they were to bring him back to Boston, it would be for a team-friendly one-year deal or something. He's getting older and the younger blueliners are stepping up.

It's not just his play on the ice that makes Ference who he is. He is so involved with the communities in Boston that it would be sad to see him go because of his work off the ice.

I think so. If they were to bring him back to Boston, it would be for a team-friendly one-year deal or something. He's getting older and the younger blueliners are stepping up.

It's not just his play on the ice that makes Ference who he is. He is so involved with the communities in Boston that it would be sad to see him go because of his work off the ice.

Would love to have him in DC.

Brad Richards is a healthy scratch tonight....

Probably played his last game as a ranger, too.

What an AWFUL signing.

*We'll take him on the Caps for cheap, doe. :lol:

Brad Richards is a healthy scratch tonight....

Probably played his last game as a ranger, too.

What an AWFUL signing.

*We'll take him on the Caps for cheap, doe. :lol:

He shoulda been a healthy scratch every game since game 2 of the Caps series.

I hope they buy him out. Ducks would be more than happy to have him. As bad as he was this year, he was still 21st in points amongst centers. Better than guys like M. Richards, Bergeron, Carter, Krejci, Pavelski, J. Staal, Backes, etc.

Anyone already think the Blackhawks are done without even seeing what happens in Game 4?

I don't think they are done even if down 3-1. Until completely eliminated way too talented to count out

Last edited:
Still nervous as hell for tonight, even though it's not a game 7 :lol:

hah nah dude same here. game 5's at 2-2 are always turning points. hopefully the coaching staff and players practiced how to not spend one whole period in your own zone. GO KINGS GO!

crucial game tonight!!!
go-kings-go-o.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom