OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

It is and I expect it to go 7 games even if we win game 4.   I think the reason why we won was from us winning most of the faceoffs when Chicago was on their power play.     Also Howard is having a nice series.   
Face-offs were a key for the Wings and Datsyuk owned every face-off he was involved in. Howard is playing lights out and that's going to be trouble if the Hawks can't find ways to score.

Shaw, Bickell, Seabrook in charge of laying wood in G4. Especially taking Dats and Z out of their rhythm.

Hagelin publicly disputed Torts' comments about his play on the PP. Preparing to see a completely different Rangers team at MSG.

Couture, please even it up at the Tank.

Shaw, Bickell, Seabrook in charge of laying wood in G4. Especially taking Dats and Z out of their rhythm.

Hagelin publicly disputed Torts' comments about his play on the PP. Preparing to see a completely different Rangers team at MSG.

Couture, please even it up at the Tank.

I don't think Torts will be coaching the Rangers next season. There are a lot of high priced stars that underachieve. Obviously some of the blame falls on them....however, Torts has been known to butt heads with some of his own players due to his abrasive way of coaching. I see them getting a guy who is a little more player friendly and can ignite the offense a bit.

Didn't like him in Tampa, don't like him now. If nothing else, he's brash and honest though.
Doesn't care what people think or say.

This is not the Brad Richards I watched for the Lighting in years past. A shell of his former self.

Nash worries me tonight. I think him and Hags score.

Possibly 2-1 NYR. But hoping otherwise obviously.

Henrik needs to take the goalie mask off and put on a ski mask :x

******g shame. Give up 2 break always already. Can't score. Joy to watch him

Last edited:
Probably takes the restraint of R.Kelly at a chuck e. cheese ball pit for Lundqvist to not slap the **** outta every member of the rangers defense during the intermission.

Probably takes the restraint of R.Kelly at a chuck e. cheese ball pit for Lundqvist to not slap the **** outta every member of the rangers defense during the intermission.

If he didn't live in new York he would bounce so fast. But when you see multiple espn commercials and video of him having a jam session with Johnny McEnroe....he ain't leaving.

If he didn't live in new York he would bounce so fast. But when you see multiple espn commercials and video of him having a jam session with Johnny McEnroe....he ain't leaving.

I honestly think he deserves better.

Sather needs to look at the ineptness as far as scoring and so Lundqvist a solid and get a coach who can open things up for him.

He's too good to go w/o a ring.

Henrik thrives in NYC. Relishes the pressure and spotlight.

Isn't he active on the social circuit?

Love the B's strategy thus far. Unlucky to be in a scoreless tie after one.

Everyone in NY thinks he deserves better JJ. This isn't melo where half the ppl think he's a superstar and the other half think he's all hype and doesn't make anyone better. Henrik is the ******g real deal. Every rangers fan knows hes the only reason we even win series. (plus cally fans love cally and he sets the attitude and has crazy courage blocking shots)

I'm not saying he's Brodeur. But he's amazing.

I think it might be torts more than sather honestly. Which I never thought I'd say.

Last edited:
Well. Girardi been too good for us in the past to **** on so I can't kill him

Oh wow we somehow scored

35 minutes henrik. You ca do it!

Last edited:
Everyone in NY thinks he deserves better JJ. This isn't melo where half the ppl think he's a superstar and the other half think he's all hype and doesn't make anyone better. Henrik is the ******g real deal. Every rangers fan knows hes the only reason we even win series. (plus cally fans love cally and he sets the attitude and has crazy courage blocking shots)

I'm not saying he's Brodeur. But he's amazing.

I think it might be torts more than sather honestly. Which I never thought I'd say.

Personally, I think he's the best goalie in the world. He actually puts the team on his back night after night and CONSTANTLY bails out the defense. Take him off the Rangers, and they don't sniff the playoffs.

I really think all this team needs is a coach who is creative offensively and can bolster the PP. Rangers have way too much talent to be this inept. All this team needs is scoring. Hank will do the rest.

Quick?

Long time ago, but Torts' PP work as a coach in Buffalo is noteworthy.

For the winning goal, NYR: Hagelin, BOS: Campbell.

Stupid 4th line. I guess it keeps me from watching the rangers lose in OT for the hundredth time. Unless something happens fast

Back
Top Bottom