OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Excellent game thus far. Chicago sloppy with the puck in their own zone.

Wishing well for McNabb's nephew in the Draft.

Mmmkay... Chicago is making me look like an idiot.

Would be nice if Toews would step the eff up. 4 goals in his last 31 playoff games. :smh:

Son dead *** scored a goal and about half the people watching and in the crowd didnt even see it go in .. just go out.. pause :lol:

I was one of them .

Last edited:
Hawks hitting post more than Madrid in the Copa Final.

Shaw. SMH.

Dats is filthy. Quick hands/release. Pinpoint accuracy with the shot.

As they should be. May as well get their monies worth and try and fire up their squad.

That no goal call against the Hawks was turrible.

Last edited:
I hope Datsyuk and Zetterberg at least take Toews out to dinner after the *** banging they are giving him.... Hope Jimmy can keep this up because he is the key to Detroit advancing with that garbage defensive pairings in front of him... Hope Brendan Smith watches a lot of film this off season, he has had some very coachable mistakes that cannot happen if he wants to stay on this team

Tough loss tonight and being that we out shot Detroit by a landslide is frustrating. I am not stressing though because I knew this series was going to be a dog fight.

Tough loss tonight and being that we out shot Detroit by a landslide is frustrating. I am not stressing though because I knew this series was going to be a dog fight.
It is and I expect it to go 7 games even if we win game 4.   I think the reason why we won was from us winning most of the faceoffs when Chicago was on their power play.     Also Howard is having a nice series.   

Scouting report on Darnell Nurse?

Wonder how close he is to Seth Jones in talent and potential as defensemen.

Scouting report on Darnell Nurse?

Wonder how close he is to Seth Jones in talent and potential as defensemen.

No disrespect to Nurse at all, but IMO Seth Jones is like Lebron as far as D prospects go. Nurse is projected to be a top 4 d-man. Jones a true #1, Norris caliber, franchise guy.

Fair enough.

I've seen Nurse ranked in the top-15 range so the expectations will be significant less than a #1 pick.

Is Jones expected to be better than Karlsson?

I think he'll be much better than Karlsson a couple years down the line. The only thing Karlsson has on Jones is his skating. Jones is better defensively, more physical, bigger, has a heavier shot, all while possessing elite offensive instincts.

Pet peeve of mine with Karlsson is he seems out of position defensively at times. I want to risk saying he's so aggressive pinching forward in the attack, that he unintentionally abandons some defensive responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom