OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Pleasant surprise. Can't believe Krug went undrafted from Sparty.

Skates well, composed on the puck, good shot, and pinches forward at opportune times.

What does Claude do when Seidenberg, Ference, and Redden are healthy?

Dougie had a poor game IMO.

it'll be interesting. seidenberg will be back in the lineup when and if he gets healthy...which is the right call. if the rangers continue to play this style, i think you have to at least play krug and bart. they've got plenty of space to skate it so i think you leave them in. honestly, until the rangers pump up their forecheck, i think you continue to roll with the young kids. their skating ability has been huge for us.

Bruins took care of business today. Was that MAF in net for the Rangers today?
laugh.gif

Games 2 and 3 even eachother out from the kings sharks series. Boneheaded plays cost each team a game.

Goaltending has been solid on both sides aside from game 2. Tuesday can't get here soon enough for me.

Another must-win for SJ in G4, given LA's impeccable record on home ice.

Niemi has to be solid between the pipes.

Team Pavelski and Couture. Want to see Hawks vs. Sharks.

Spezza tonight.

Pleasant surprise. Can't believe Krug went undrafted from Sparty.

Skates well, composed on the puck, good shot, and pinches forward at opportune times.

Dougie had a poor game IMO.

B's actually wanted to draft Krug in '11, but ultimately decided he was too small.

My bet is Hamilton is the odd man out. Julien likes having an extra left-handed shot on the back-end.

Still, all three have played excellently since being inserted.

TB: I painfully agree Dougie should be the healthy scratch.

Krug and Bartkowski have done everything from defensive responsibility to pinching forward offensively when necessary. Both have earned their playoff place with strong and composed play.

8pm at the TD Garden...2 hours after the final horn in this afternoon's Rangers and Bruins game:

That's Jagr...working on some stick handling. Guy clearly still wants it.

Back
Top Bottom