OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Missed the Kings game. damn.

I think nash is playing good Hockey, he just isnt tallying Goals.

He is in no way shape or form playing Bad at everything like Brad Richards is. JEEEEEEEEEEESUS.

Richards making 6 mil a year playing on the 4th line :smh:

Missed the Kings game. damn.

I think nash is playing good Hockey, he just isnt tallying Goals.

He is in no way shape or form playing Bad at everything like Brad Richards is. JEEEEEEEEEEESUS.

Richards making 6 mil a year playing on the 4th line :smh:

And If he didnt make that much Money, he wouldnt even be on the ice for that little bit.

he is Stinking up the joint. Im talking missing checks, not playing the man nor the puck. Its a Disaster.

i'v heard Richards isn't big on conditioning and endurance training...could be likely that his body is toast after this condensed regular season.

Mike Richards is definitely not the player we saw in the playoffs last year. No aggressive fore checking like we're used to seeing.

He's just coasting along....

Last edited:
Guess who gets to be at their 9 year old nieces' dance recital tonight right as the Pens play? Yep, this lucky guy :smh:

Random note, Penguins have won a Cup more recently than building a 2-0 lead in a series :lol: :x

Worst part is she hurt her ankle so I thought I was home free but my crazy sister in law is still making her dance?! WTH??

I want to see Chicago vs San Jose Kings and Pitts vs New York Boston. Then a Chicago vs Pitt Final
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Take out the Sharks and Rangers and all of those 4 teams are the previous cup winners for the past 4 seasons.

Quote:
Sharks, man. Every freakin' year
mean.gif
Guess who gets to be at their 9 year old nieces' dance recital tonight right as the Pens play? Yep, this lucky guy
mean.gif

Random note, Penguins have won a Cup more recently than building a 2-0 lead in a series
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Don't act like you weren't going to go play in your garden once the Sens scored two quick goals on you guys.
laugh.gif

Chicago/Boston or Pittsburgh. Book it.

In all honesty, I think the Hawks hoist the cup partially because of their defenseman one through six. Keith, Seabrook, etc.

Had to view updates in my phone, saw the end and highlites. Freakin Kid, lord he is good

Last edited:
Third Sid goal was a snipe to complete the HT.

Anderson's confidence is shot for the series.

I think Ottowa wins G3 on home ice and promptly loses G4.

Last nights performance is exactly why Sid should win the Hart Award (I know it's a regular season award).

This game serves as an example as to why I think the Red Wings can take the Hawks to the Brink and even win the series.

Babcock has these boys playing fantastic.

Dats, I really wish i could have a fraction of his skill.. And not even offensively, dude literally pickpockets cats like its nothing. Like HOW!? So effortless.

Z, Quiet as they come but so damn good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom