OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Welp

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2085776/

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]In all seriousness,Weber is a beast but man I'm absolutely disgusted with MB over this whole saga :| :| :| :{ :{ :{

He better hope the team he's building is gonna be contending soon or else he's on borrowed time...I know a good portion of the fans are already pissed

That ****** really chose sides and went with our clown ***,underachieving coach over our star D-man...|I

PK :(,thought that was our future C :{ [/SPOILER]

Last edited:
What's even worse about it all is that I can TOTALLY picture dude signing up to go home with Stammer when he gets the chance now :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh:. It was unthinkable before but now he has a legit beef with the team after the way he was treated :smh:. That would be the biggest ***** slap to MB's face. The whole situation has me sick :x

Last edited:
CX7ixG4UMAAnyXP.png

The more traditional pundits are mostly talking about what Weber's achieved in the past more than the advantages he actually brings over PK on the ice right now and in the future...I'm still heated bruh 
mad.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
He's a classy dude and his interview after being traded was handled as well as you possibly can in that situation
laugh.gif
. MB also took the high road when asked of any issues personality wise with PK and the team but there's been a ton of talk. Glad that he's aware that the fans are fuming 

Last edited:
The more traditional pundits are mostly talking about what Weber's achieved in the past more than the advantages he actually brings over PK on the ice right now and in the future...I'm still heated bruh >:

I wouldn't even know how to take it if I were you fam.

It would be like my Sens trading Karlsson for some over the hill giant "traditional" defenseman. :x

Defensman like Webber ALWAYS get overrated. I mean Karlsson didn't win the Norris...what does that tell you?

Last edited:
The more traditional pundits are mostly talking about what Weber's achieved in the past more than the advantages he actually brings over PK on the ice right now and in the future...I'm still heated bruh >:

I wouldn't even know how to take it if I were you fam.

It would be like my Sens trading Karlsson for some over the hill giant "traditional" defenseman. :x

Defensman like Webber ALWAYS get overrated. I mean Karlsson didn't win the Norris...what does that tell you?

I hate the "conventional" hockey thinking which dominates GM's trains of thoughts :smh:

Last edited:
I mean Karlsson didn't win the Norris...what does that tell you?

it means they got it right :tongue:

in all seriousness...this PK trade is mind blowing. how and why that makes sense for MTL is ridiculous. boston would be accused of having racially motivated undertones had they made a similar trade. no doubt in my mind. that's how much this trade doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom