OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

i said it yesterday. if boston traded PK for Weber, race would be the first thing talked about...but we all know boston is the only racist city in the country :lol:

Last edited:
dog...Peter Chiarelli has now traded away the likes of Phil Kessel, Tyler Seguin, and Taylor Hall. i'm crying :lol:

Still pissed at the pevasive "old boy" mentality which dominates hockey circles. Dudes want robots with no personality that do nothing but eat,sleep and breeath hockey

Last edited:
Still pissed at the pevasive "old boy" mentality which dominates hockey circles. Dudes want robots with no personality that do nothing but eat,sleep and breeath hockey

Welp, yall got that in ur captain :lol:

PK should have had that "C."

I'd understand it more if dude got into trouble but there were never any character concerns with him and he was outstanding citizen of the ville. Given the initial fan outrage and outcry against the deal coming from just about every corner of Habs Fandom,MB better hope Weber doesn't fall off soon or else this is gonna forever be remembered as his Roy trade. The main difference is that PK actually loved the city and wanted to stay long term :smh:.

I'm off the MB bandwagon indefinitely and MT's clown *** can get run over by a Zamboni for all I care :smh:

Last edited:
I'd understand it more if dude got into trouble but there were never any character concerns with him and he was outstanding citizen of the ville. Given the initial fan outrage and outcry against the deal coming from just about every corner of Habs Fandom,MB better hope Weber doesn't fall off soon or else this is gonna forever be remembered as his Roy trade. The main difference is that PK actually loved the city and wanted to stay long term :smh:.

I'm off the MB bandwagon indefinitely and MT's clown *** can get run over by a Zamboni for all I care :smh:

Yea....I glanced at the Habs page on HockeyDB this AM, and to say the fans are pissed is an understatement.

This was a bad trade on a number of levels.

CmJSjF1UoAEl3rW.jpg

Travis Yost
‏@travisyost

Shea Weber is four years older and signed through THE 2026 SEASON. What on earth is Montreal thinking?

Not to mention, Subban will be 33 when he's off the books....Weber....41!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yesterday was the day of lopsided deals.

What's surprised me the most about the backlash is that even the old French Quebecer Habs fans aren't happy :rofl: :smh:. Heard more than a few french curse filled calls on the radio this morning :lol:

Last edited:
yeah i don't get the whole "personality" issues with PK.

Sup wit your Bruins today, DSA :lol:
Amalie BenjaminVerified account
‏@AmalieBenjamin
Bruins make it official: Torey Krug has been signed to a 4-year contract with an AAV of $5.25 million, confirming @NHL_AaronWard report.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that, and that crazy offer sheet for Trouba :lol: bye bye future

given all this bull****, is it overboard to say I wish Don Sweeney develops some sort of career ending sickness but recovers 100% (but never GMs any team not in Montreal ever again)????? can I say that??? please??? like can he have some stress related heart condition that pop up and forces him to retire but doesn't affect his life outside of hockey at all?!?!?

what a ******* ****, seriously

Last edited:
Wiz got bought out by Carolina.

and Seids by Boston :pimp:

i got love for Seids and appreciate his services, but we had to cut him loose. let's try and fleece STL or ANH for Shattenkirk or Fowler, now :lol:

fat chance...Donny boy will probably unload a 1st (which will be a top 5 pick), 2nd, and Pasta for one of those dudes

Last edited:
man i'm not seeing any of the main NHL writers even mention offer sheet from Boston, which makes me feel better :lol:

You don' t have to worry about any huge offer sheets thanks to Sweeney. Can't send a big offer sheet without your 2017 2nd and 3rd which were used for Stemp/Rinaldo. Unless he's dumb enough to get into 4 1st's territory (>42mil).

Boston has a great chance a Shattenkirk IMO. He's getting moved for sure and supposedly is only willing to sign with 4 teams in the northeast. If I had to guess I'd say something around Spooner.

Last edited:
Ekblad reupping for 8 more years and 60M's, 7.5 AAV is big now but should look like a steal in a few years
pimp.gif

rumors of Lucic to MTL?!?!!

Breh I had the same exact reaction yesterday :rofl: :rofl:. Legit thought it'd be a blatant spit in the face to the fans after trading PK :lol: :x :smh:. He's a beast but given the history...nah :lol:. Same with Marchand,even though he lowkey has some sort of bromance going on with Gallagher :lol:

Last edited:
Apparently, rumors are floating that

ALEXANDER RADULOV has signed with MTL..

No joke.. So they let go of PK ****** SUBBAN for NO GOOD REASON.. and signed a player who has documentation of being selfish in ALEX RADULOV!?!?!?!

WOW :rofl:

He has great skill though

IF TRUE of course.

Last edited:
Wait...Montreal REALLY signed Alex Radulov??? :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And they thought PK was a problem???

Trade PK due to character issues.

Sign Radulov.

Montreal is a friggin disaster.

And yeah, Subban being black wasnt an underlying issue.. **** THAT!

GO SUBBY GO!

Nothing official yet and the Wings are apparently pretty interested in him...

In any case,it's legit disgusting given how PK's personality seems to have been the main reason behind the trade yet now MB's willing to bring on a quitting scumbag like Radulov...hoping it's bs man :stoneface: :smh:

Again,I doubt race was a big factor tbh. Like I've already said,he was the main face of the franchise along with Price over the last 6 years...I highly doubt he would've gotten that huge deal a few years ago if they felt a certain way about him being black. It was down to him vs MT and mindbogglingly,MB chose that clown :smh:. He's attached himself to a sinking ship though,most fans don't mess with MT after last year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom