OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Nothing official yet and the Wings are apparently pretty interested in him...

In any case,it's legit disgusting given how PK's personality seems to have been the main reason behind the trade yet now MB's willing to bring on a quitting scumbag like Radulov...hoping it's bs man :stoneface: :smh:

Again,I doubt race was a big factor tbh. Like I've already said,he was the main face of the franchise along with Price over the last 6 years...I highly doubt he would've gotten that huge deal a few years ago if they felt a certain way about him being black. It was down to him vs MT and mindbogglingly,MB chose that clown :smh:. He's attached himself to a sinking ship though,most fans don't mess with MT after last year.
Several "smaller" insiders are saying its a done deal.

Saw this on HF:
Would honestly rather have Johnny Manziel on my team than Rads
:rofl:

Last edited:
rumors of Lucic to MTL?!?!!

Breh I had the same exact reaction yesterday :rofl: :rofl:. Legit thought it'd be a blatant spit in the face to the fans after trading PK :lol: :x :smh:. He's a beast but given the history...nah :lol:. Same with Marchand,even though he lowkey has some sort of bromance going on with Gallagher :lol:

speaking of bromance...lucic and gallagher train together in the offseason. or have in the past, at least :lol:

I think they might announce when it hits 12ET

I hope for Roli's sake this falls through. But that would be funny :lol:

Last edited:
Trade the guy who donated $10m to the local childrens hospital due to "character/personality concerns" yet sign a guy who got suspended by and quit on his own team...seriously starting hate MB bruh...

tumblr_n6nfizae3Q1tu7965o1_400.gif

I really shouldn't be getting this worked up on Canada day :smh:

Last edited:
Trade the guy who donated $10m to the local childrens hospital due to "character/personality concerns" yet sign a guy who got suspended by and quit on his own team...seriously starting hate MB bruh...

:wow: just read that the Habs NEVER nominated him for the King Clancy award...even after his 10 million dollar donation to the children's hospital!! WHAT!!!!????!!!!

:wow: just read that the Habs NEVER nominated him for the King Clancy award...even after his 10 million dollar donation to the children's hospital!! WHAT!!!!????!!!!

Former Hab Georges Laraque made some pretty honest comments a few months back after he got passed up for Patches,he said that a lot of the guys in the locker room had grown jealous of all the attention and adoration PK got from the fans which might've explained how and why MT was able to scapegoat him 90% of the time without much pushback from inside the locker room besides on occasion from his main buddies in Price and Weise when he was still here. I didn't think too much of it before but with the way things have gone down,I'm sure there's gotta be a lot of truth in that...what a ****show :smh:

Last edited:
I could totally justify taking a one year flier on Radulov...

- only one year
- extremely talented.
- chmistry is overrated.

strange how this logic didn't apply to PK ******* SUBBAN.

rumors of Lucic to MTL?!?!!

Breh I had the same exact reaction yesterday :rofl: :rofl:. Legit thought it'd be a blatant spit in the face to the fans after trading PK :lol: :x :smh:. He's a beast but given the history...nah :lol:. Same with Marchand,even though he lowkey has some sort of bromance going on with Gallagher :lol:

speaking of bromance...lucic and gallagher train together in the offseason. or have in the past, at least :lol:

Better not have a double agent in our midst...

It's lowkey awesome how fiercely they can compete on the ice and be bros off it like nothing :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom