OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Zona just won the draft. Got Keller and Chychrun. Both the guys I was wanting to take if we got a pick for Fowler.

Last edited:
Im HUGE on Keller.. Seen the kid play twice prior to U18s in grand forks and he was.. DYNAMIC.. Im rooting for him heavy

Not to mention... Hes got personality :lol:

Last edited:
loved Columbus' pick of Dubois
loved Phoenix's pick of Keller

MTL getting Andrew ******* Shaw AND that Sergachev kid...god damnit. Shaw v Marchand in a Boston v Montreal atmosphere?!? yes please

as for Boston...of course Don Sweeney goes Mcavoy. no shocker there. i don't hate it but was really hoping for Fabbro. we'll have to wait to see this kid but hopefully he pans out. Chucky Mac tries to model his gave after my dude DD8, so there's that :pimp:

Boston University's incoming class to join Mcavoy:

Keller
Fabbro
Bellows

jesus christ

Last edited:
wow...PHX trading up to get Chychrun. i wish Sweeney had the balls to make a move like that :smh:

:wow: @ the Wings trading Datsyuk's contract :lol:

EDIT: i'm watching this on DVR...that's why i'm late as hell :lol:

Last edited:
Can't believe Oilers got Puljiovdfekarori though :smh: Guess they went BPA instead of need yet again :lol:

wow didn't know Reto Berra was traded for Rocco Grimaldi, interesting

Last edited:
the bruins taken a ******* late 2nd rounder/early 3rd rounder with the 29th pick. **** OFF, don.

two years in a row they go off the board and waste first round picks

i'm convinced anyone can be a GM :lol:

Last edited:
rumor is that the Blues/Ducks wanted both firsts and David Pastrnak in exchange for Shattenkirk/Fowler :x

GWTFOOH

Last edited:
So, I didn't mind the first Bruins pick with Charlie McAvoy because I saw him play and he was pretty good as a 17 year old kid playing with 22, 23, 24 year old college players but Ferderic? I have no clue who this kid is and they're already saying that he doesn't have top 6 potential and is more off a bottom-6 guy. Why would you do such a thing and draft him? You could have had Alex Debrincat!

So, I didn't mind the first Bruins pick with Charlie McAvoy because I saw him play and he was pretty good as a 17 year old kid playing with 22, 23, 24 year old college players but Ferderic? I have no clue who this kid is and they're already saying that he doesn't have top 6 potential and is more off a bottom-6 guy. Why would you do such a thing and draft him? You could have had Alex Debrincat!

yup. all of this.

our FO just admitted that they don't see our first round pick at 29 being anything more than a "third line grinder".....there isn't a big enough stone face for that. how are you going to admit that as if it's no big deal.

if don sweeney was on fire, i'd drink my own piss rather than pouring it on him to put out the flames.

Last edited:
Now, with RNH deal being less likely for the wild which pisses me off,

at least EDM traded Hall. Im glad hes out the west. And they kept, Yak, Eberle, and RNH.. Instead of HALL... Crazy.
I wouldve never let Hall go before that set of players i just mentioned...

Back
Top Bottom