OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

He has only been with the Canucks the same length of time as Dejardins, so I don't know really. The only thing I ever heard about him was 2 years ago when the Canucks had a top 3 PK, he was the guy everyone pointed to.

They finished like 20th this year, so.... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
And I should probably expand on that ^

When he was named HC of the Stars he had no intentions of moving to the NHL, he was wanting his AHL contract extended. He had no NHL experience as a player or coach at the time.

The players seemed to like him a lot, but at the time he was getting out coached just about every night out. That's probably changed now that he's a little more wet behind the ears (especially after getting to work for a guy like Torts), but I was pretty beaten down for a couple years watching the Stars constantly get out coached two seasons in a row.

Freddie Andersen will win a Vezina in Toronto at some point. Ya'll can quote me on that.

Barstool Bob continues to dig the Ducks grave deeper and deeper.

paying the price of a draft pick, expect @FlaPanthers to make a push for a long-term deal on Yandle - six years

yikes. good player but six years? nah...not that good

that said, Yandle one of the pieces they need to get them over the bump and set for a deep run

Last edited:
Things are starting to happen. Andersen, Yandle, Teavu ....

I love this time of year... I think the wild do something major imo

Last edited:
No way the Leafs keep Bernier, right? He's owed $4,150,000, I just don't see the Leafs go into the season with both Bernier and Andersen.

No way the Leafs keep Bernier, right? He's owed $4,150,000, I just don't see the Leafs go into the season with both Bernier and Andersen.

No ones taking him for full price. He was almost put on waivers last year. Calgary is the only team left looking for a #1 goalie and by all indications it's going to be Fleury. They either wait til 7/1, pay his bonus, and retain in a trade or keep him. I don't think it really matters because Freddie is playing 60+ games either way.

MAF to the Flames? i guess Calgary is an upgrade over Pittsburgh in terms of living standards. no more Pimanti Bros though

I just want the wild to take Keller.. Please...

We're at 15 and I thinkhe goes right in the 10-15 range..

I would be ok would Kieffer Bellows... But Clayton is the man..

I just want the wild to take Keller.. Please...

We're at 15 and I thinkhe goes right in the 10-15 range..

I would be ok would Kieffer Bellows... But Clayton is the man..
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but have a feeling Keller and Bellows are gone by Minny's pick. There's going to be a run on forwards with early emphasis on igniting offense.

Bellows has the pedigree and will be a clinical finisher in the pros. Keller's only knock is size, primary reason he's falling outside the top-7 picks. His hockey IQ is off the charts. Sees the ice really well.

Last edited:
Boston has offered a first rounder for Kevin Shattenkirk....who i'm POSITIVE they would not be able to resign :lol:

Boston has offered a first rounder for Kevin Shattenkirk....who i'm POSITIVE they would not be able to resign :lol:
Hold up, #14 or #29?

Texted you. Everyone thinks we're gonna land the local kid at #14, Charlie McAvoy.

man i would hope it's #29

as far as chucky mac...meh. good player but not what i'm hoping for. going local sounds about right though.

gimme Dante

Back
Top Bottom