OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Miss me on that. **** the OC too. I'm glad the Ducks choked too :smokin
Worse than the Kings choke?

Your allegiance is questionable at best

Pull it out if you want but it's irrelevant because they lost to the Sharks in the first round, including all 3 at Staples.

It'd be believable if the Royals were playing either the Giants or the Angels, but neither of them made the playoffs last year. As soon as the Dodgers were eliminated you switched your allegiance. Some fan you are.

I'm not a Warriors fan :wink:

Last edited:
Congrats to the pens and their fans. This championship came out of nowhere.

Well-deserved MVP for Crosby.

(Raises glass)

You know the Caps time is coming. Have the team, just need the match ups and luck to work in their favor

R.I.P to your possession numbers. He's going to lose that locker room so fast.

Is it possible to lose something that is already lost? :lol:

Randy Carlyle in a nutshell- Dump and change all day every day. All 5 players sit back in the d-zone blocking shots. Worst possession coach in the league. Ice a 4th line that you then proceed to play 3 minutes per game. Bag skates every day of training camp so your team is so burnt out at the start of the season that they dig themselves such a massive hole in the standings they have to over extend themselves just to get back in the race.

The whole thing is just one big ******* joke. This franchise has a one way ticket straight to the ****ter. :frown:

(Raises glass)

You know the Caps time is coming. Have the team, just need the match ups and luck to work in their favor

*tips cap (no pun)*

The OT winner in game 6 in the Caps/Pens series was gonna be the SC Champ.

It was a hell of a run for the Pens and this was some of the best hockey Crosby has ever played in his career. Even with going pointless on the score sheet, he was doing so many little things in all 3 zones to have an impact on the game. Murray was a beast, but you can't overstate what Crosby did during the run.

Vegas hosting any professional sports team is a horrible decision. Seattle or Portland would've been a much better decision. But I'm speaking without any facts.

Good thing Vegas makes more so much more sense hockeywise than Quebec City or Hamilton...:rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom