OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Lecavalier retires too?

MAF would be a huge upgrade from Ramo and Hiller :lol: Ortio as backup probably

Last edited:
I just want the wild to take Keller.. Please...

We're at 15 and I thinkhe goes right in the 10-15 range..

I would be ok would Kieffer Bellows... But Clayton is the man..
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but have a feeling Keller and Bellows are gone by Minny's pick. There's going to be a run on forwards with early emphasis on igniting offense.

Bellows has the pedigree and will be a clinical finisher in the pros. Keller's only knock is size, primary reason he's falling outside the top-7 picks. His hockey IQ is off the charts. Sees the ice really well.
Many analysts predict Keller will be outside the top 10.
If he does anywhere from go itll be anywhere from 10-13.. Kieffer was projected to be at 13-17ish.

This all depends if the wild stay at 15.

Keller is the young center we are looking for. We have assets to trade to move up a bit. Brodin, Zucker, Nino, Granlund, Kuemps, our 1st to move up a few slots.. We'll see.

Edit:

Here is NHL's final mock. Keller @ 13. Bellows @ 21 (Steal)

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-mock-draft-mike-g-morreales-2016-picks/c-280999230?tid=277764372

Last edited:
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 33s34 seconds ago
Milan Lucic via text message says he's headed to UFA market. No deal with Kings. Huge, huge name headed to July 1.

come home....

Doughty FINALLY wins the Norris.

Anze wins the Selke

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Erik Karlsson had a crazy season, at this rate, they might just give Quick the Vezina :rofl:

Last edited:
Doughty deserved it IMO. Anze tho. Meh I get it though

PK is a great player. But he didn't deserve the Norris.

Last edited:
i'm obviously all for Bergeron winning the Selke but i get it after the year Boston had. we were AWFUL defensively as a team. and it wasn't on Bergeron at all, he was his typical self. but it makes sense that a team that struggled defensively overall wouldn't have the Selke winner. Bergy can blame the likes of Tuukka, McQuaid, Miller, and the rest of the defense corp. for missing out. 'grats to Anze.

and y'all know i love me some DD8 :pimp:

ESPN NHL coverage ‏@ESPN_NHL 4m4 minutes ago
Sources: Keith Yandle, Panthers reach 7-year, $44.45M deal

DAMN as in GOD DAMN :wow:

but thank god we locked up Kevan Miller for 4 years

Last edited:

Doughty deserved it IMO. Anze tho. Meh I get it though

PK is a great player. But he didn't deserve the Norris.
No he didn't, but his ten million dollar donation to the Children's Hospital made it seem like a no-brainer for Foundation Player Award.

Ten million dollars and you can't give this guy a crummy award?

Speaking of,can't wait for July 1st. That's when his no movement clause kicks in.

Getting sick of these contrived rumors :lol: :x

Unless the Oilers are willing to pony up some serious talent in return,I'm good on any deal

Last edited:
I keep hearing that it's Hall, Nail and a 1st-round pick for Subban. But I was reading it on Twitter.

Anyways, I hope the Bruins draft a defenseman with their 14 pick.

Bad Religion Bad Religion

Hispanic decent.
USA born and raised.
#1 overall pick
Talented.
And going to play hockey in the 6.

Im buying a Matthews jersey.

Back
Top Bottom